Terradive

Yuyuyami

I wish he had a gun... the trident thing is just kinda weird.

If by "weird" you mean "different than the same ol', same ol' gun" or "Awesome" then YES, it is just kinda weird :P

Why cant it be a gun? Like the staff weapons in StarGate?

I didn't mean it can't be a gun... I was talking about him coming with a different weapon than the usual GUN :roll

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish he had a gun... the trident thing is just kinda weird.

If by "weird" you mean "different than the same ol', same ol' gun" or "Awesome" then YES, it is just kinda weird :P

Why cant it be a gun? Like the staff weapons in StarGate?

I didn't mean it can't be a gun... I was talking about him coming with a different weapon than the usual GUN :roll

If by "weird" you mean AWESOME! then yes, it's too weird! LOL! Love both him and Tomahawk! Don't know which I like more because both have their own thing going which makes them cool! Only gripe I have is my trident's broken and I REALLY want one that's not because this guy's just too cool not to have a fully functiona one. MAkes him seem a little incomplete. Wondering if I should get another one or call Hasbro. ^_^

Tomahawk's kind of poor. Too simple and nothing is especially interesting about him.

Says you, Yuyuyami! Tomahawk's just too much awesomeness! In fact, I'll become the spoiler of this group and say I like Tomahawk a little more than Terradive. I'd buy a few more of 'em because who can't love armored helicopters? His Robot mode is really well thought out as well. He just looks like a well groomed and seasoned soldier.

In face, I see something of Autobot Seekers ...or Finders in this mold. ~_^ Would make me pretty happy.

Oh yeah. There'll be an ongoing beef with these characters for a long time. LOL!

I really love the way Terradive looks and am super jealous of everyone thats found one already. I will say about Tomahawk though that I LOVE that head. It looks GREAT!

I really love the way Terradive looks and am super jealous of everyone thats found one already. I will say about Tomahawk though that I LOVE that head. It looks GREAT!

Once you get him in hand Breraker, you'll like him even more ...and I'm talking both figures really. Both are solid figures loaded with personality.

I picked up Darkmount/Straxis the same day and I really think that Transformers have come a long way. All of these figures are just awesome. I do find myself picking up Tomahawk a lot though. JUst loving the design. He's teamed up with Universe Treadbolt in my collection.

Archived