Terradive

Yuyuyami

I think what I like most about this guy is that he's like a sturdy Yamato figure. I mean, seriously, the only thing keeping this guy from essentially being a kick-awesome Macross figure is the detailing style, which makes him look more like a Decepticon than anything human or Zentran, although with the right putties and the right sculptor he could easily resemble the YF-19.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought Terradive and Tommohawk (2 of each) for $57 total. I actually have one of each for grabs in the sale thread but i dont blame you if you think its too pricey. I have yet to open mine, but i think im just gonna return them and wait (the ever long enivitable wait) for walmart to get them in and spend HALF the price. Yeah, thats what im a do, although i might keep 2 of them in case they never show up (it happens here with some figs like NEST Bludgeon and Ironhide).

Still the short review of how solid the figure is makes me wanna open him tonight! :) Thanks i might just do that now. :schin decisions decisions

^^ open him, you won't regret it (ok you might if you can get one cheaper). A really well designed figure. Even with his trident stored under him in plane mode is pretty well hidden. My only gripe is the trident gets in the way of the front landing gear. Bot mode is perfect though and is currently one of my favorites at the moment.

I picked up Terradive today, and he is awesome. To me he sort of looks like one of those jets out of the movie Stealth and he is a San Francisco Giants fan, orange and black. bumblebeetounge.gif

Damnit I KNEW he reminded me of something!

I wish he had a gun... the trident thing is just kinda weird.

If by "weird" you mean "different than the same ol', same ol' gun" or "Awesome" then YES, it is just kinda weird :P

Why cant it be a gun? Like the staff weapons in StarGate?

Haha. That was one of my first ideas for the spear, a staff weapon from Stargate. But yeah, I ordered this guy off of HasbroToyShop and Tomahawk and I'm in love. I've not seen either in stores around here yet, but Terradive is nearly flawless. If there's ever a black and gray, or black and red repaint I'll be even more in love.

Archived