Black Rodimus Wants to Kill Red Rodimus - Hyper Hobby Exclusive

BaCon

Thanks to Tokuma-EC shop who have posted our first looks at the upcoming Japanese Transformers Animated Rodimus Black Version. This figure will be a Hyper Hobby magazine mail-in exclusive. According to the Bio Summary, this Black Rodimus was created by Megatron from an Allspark shard. Black Rodimus wants t Kill Red Rodimus. Check out the images after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Is it just me, or are there a lot of exclusive repaints in Japan's line of Transformers Animated toys?

Well since in the US it didn't seem to fair as well, it doesn't really surprise me.

Eh, it does look great but with no real story time in the series it's not so desirable. Same goes for some of the other exclusive repaints like Elite Guard Prime or Nemesis. Release Omega Supreme, Strika, Spittor, Headmaster, Dirt Boss and Hot Shot and then you'll have my money. I'm still not really clear as to why this series ended so abruptly. The story and continuity was greater than the Cybertron series. One could argue that it was greater than the whole Unicron Trilogy!

I'm still not really clear as to why this series ended so abruptly. The story and continuity was greater than the Cybertron series. One could argue that it was greater than the whole Unicron Trilogy!

For the short story, basically Cartoon Network and Hasbro split ways due to The Hub being worked on.

Eh, it does look great but with no real story time in the series it's not so desirable. Same goes for some of the other exclusive repaints like Elite Guard Prime or Nemesis. Release Omega Supreme, Strika, Spittor, Headmaster, Dirt Boss and Hot Shot and then you'll have my money. I'm still not really clear as to why this series ended so abruptly. The story and continuity was greater than the Cybertron series. One could argue that it was greater than the whole Unicron Trilogy!

eh man, i absolutely put my pants on this one, couldn agree with u more, animated had such a fun and intriguing story.. to me it did better than g1 right up till cybertron, incorporating all that reference. i really miss all of it i only wished i could see animated star saber, according to wiki, he's a cyber ninja too.

That Black Rodimus is so cool he makes me want to kill my Red Rodimus myself.

Archived