Review: HFTD Tomahawk Figure

Blitz-Wing

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link works for me...and Blackout was good? :tflaugh Agree on Blazemaster, though. :thumb

Can't wait for this guy to come out in my area. (or get restocked on HTS, at least...)

I kind of hope Hasbro had enough foresight to design him up a Monoeye / Shockwave style head and release him as a Generations / Reveal the Shield / Insert Sub-name Here Whirl.

That link is still taking me directly to the database. Is there any way to get to the review?

Try clicking here or go to the Terradive review and change the last number in that URL from a 1201 to a 1200.

Awesome! Your link worked. Thanks Steve!

Link works for me...and Blackout was good? :tflaugh Agree on Blazemaster, though. :thumb

Can't wait for this guy to come out in my area. (or get restocked on HTS, at least...)

I kind of hope Hasbro had enough foresight to design him up a Monoeye / Shockwave style head and release him as a Generations / Reveal the Shield / Insert Sub-name Here Whirl.

I wasn't sure who you were talking to about Blackout, but I am guessing there is sarcasm there. ROTF Whirl is a POS. They sacrificed the Transformation for the chopper gimmick. I doubt we'll see a repaint of Tomohawk as Whirl. Maybe some other figure. Evac was already done as well, so I'm not sure. It will most likely be a Decepticon if he is repainted. Wonder if they will repaint him as Vortex? :shrug

I wasn't sure who you were talking to about Blackout, but I am guessing there is sarcasm there. ROTF Whirl is a POS. They sacrificed the Transformation for the chopper gimmick. I doubt we'll see a repaint of Tomohawk as Whirl. Maybe some other figure. Evac was already done as well, so I'm not sure. It will most likely be a Decepticon if he is repainted. Wonder if they will repaint him as Vortex? :shrug

100.jpg
In the Bayverse, we have been treated to both good (Blackout) and not so good (Blazemaster) helicopter bots.

Blackout was in response to that. :tflaugh (RoTF Whirl was a redeco of Movie 1 Evac, who was a remold of Movie 1 Blackout who was painted(remolded?) into RoTF Grindor.)

100.jpg
In the Bayverse, we have been treated to both good (Blackout) and not so good (Blazemaster) helicopter bots.

Blackout was in response to that. :tflaugh (RoTF Whirl was a redeco of Movie 1 Evac, who was a remold of Movie 1 Blackout who was painted(remolded?) into RoTF Grindor.)

All the versions of the Blackout Figure I think suck. But that is my opinion based on the Whirl version. I thought Evac was a repaint of Blazemaster, which I bought, but only for parts. I didn't like the chicken legs and lack of any type of hands. The head sculpt was kind of cool on Blazemaster / Evac.

So I guess based on the Evac releases in the Movie line we could get a Whirl repaint of Tomahawk. :shrug Guess we'll have to wait and see what Hasbro does.

I don't because I already made mine. :P

HFTD-Whirl.jpg

HFTD-TomahawkNWhirl.jpg

I'm not sure what's going on here. The link works fine on my end and it's strung correctly. I'll send it up to the next level.

Archived