TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Ol' Timer

As someone posted earlier, there is something strange afoot at Walmarts. It seems crazy to me but in some of those large Easter baskets that Walmart sells are 5 planes that are EXACT replicas of the Aerialbots! And they come with all of Superion's parts including head, weapons, fists, etc. all exactly the same colors! Now of course they don't have the Autobot insignias on them but I swear this is him. Check it out for yourselves if you wish. I may just buy myself an Easter basket for this! (They're only $10) :tflaugh

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did the same thing with the constructicons/Devestator last year. I would have bought it, but it looked like the plastic used was so cheap that they would barely live through me opening the basket.

Hmm, that stinks. Well I wondered about that; did they simply make cheaper replicas of the planes or take actual leftover aerialbots and strip them of their labels? I guess it's wishful thinking to believe they're made of the same quality parts. Oh well, I may grab it for the candy and see for myself :tftongue

Hey, but it would be cool to have a Superion clone, even if all it can do is stand up straight. Would probably fall apart at the slightest touch :P

hrm, that just stinks. Ah well, I guess I'll stick to my Alternators (and find Arcee dagnabit!!) :tfmad

I got the Aerialbots in an easter basket last year at K-Mart. Not G-1 but a little super glue to hold superion together and some rubber cement to tighten the joints and he works pretty well. As I have stated in many posts about knock offs, if it's just about having fun and a great gestalt for less that half the price of one of it's original single components (at least on E-Bay) then what the heck. Buy it or buy two and make a battle damaged one. (thats what I did! :thumb )

Archived