TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Ol' Timer

His legs are held together with a small pin that slips right out (and back in) very easily. That last picture of him kneeling is because his hip joint is so loose he can't stand, even leaning up against something. Funny thing too, his "dragon" arms came separate in the box. Also, in dragon mode his legs seem to be reversed, but that is corrected easily via pin removal.

I do enjoy KOs for the most part, but these are the most brittle I've encountered. I think I may paint Lio Convoy and glue him in permanent robot mode.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little update on Biglots Bootlegs...

I got the Red Ver of the TM2 Meg, his legs were fine while standing (well, I transformed him according to the picture on package, there should be one knee w/ one claw thing and the right knee with 3 dragon nails right?) Anyways, his dragon head shouder was loose so he can't hold it up in Robot mode.

Also found G1 bootleg superion, devastator, and defensor sets. Similar product set includes an animal Transformable combinable set, set with 4 insects, a set with 4 Dinosaurs (doesn't look like G1 dinobots, I can't tell caused it shelved on top), and a set with 4 transformable, combinable tools robot. (yeah, kinda weird)

Also found G1 bootleg superion, devastator, and defensor sets. Similar product set includes an animal Transformable combinable set, set with 4 insects, a set with 4 Dinosaurs (doesn't look like G1 dinobots, I can't tell caused it shelved on top), and a set with 4 transformable, combinable tools robot. (yeah, kinda weird)

I saw those tool guys, that was the most baffling thing I've seen in the robot world to date...

(sorry for the blurry, but my old camera sucks for close-ups :()

Lookit! BA can stand up, all on her own! (I'm so proud! *sniff*)

TM2-Blackarachnia-standing.jpg

Tow-Line LOVES the new cybersled Santa Bot brought him last year!

Towline-wahoo.jpg

Teletran-1 caught this on a surveillance monitor:

Sneak-Attack.jpg

Energon Downshift, sportin' a nifty cannon over his right shoulder:

Downshift.jpg

Silverbolt decided to pull a Blackarachnia and join the other side:

Decepticon-Silverbolt.jpg

Big Lots KO's of RiD Megatron and Galvatron, flanking G2 Megs (notice mini Megatron on the left, holding his sword):

Knock-offs.jpg

And finally, KO Optimal Optimus (real OpOp in back left for comparison):

Knock-off-OpOp.jpg

I hate that purple breast plate on Blackarachnia. The first thing I did when I opened her and saw that was pop it off and store it. Come to think of it, it may be lost now but I dont care.

Archived