Video Reviews of Turbo Tracks & Lugnut

Taaron

Thanks to Peaugh, we have two new videos of two upcoming Transformers Reveal the Shield figures Voyager Lugnut and Deluxe Turbo Tracks. These two figures are slated for a release next month on their respective first waves.

Tracks:

Lugnut:

The exposed hands and fixed landing gear on Lugnut are turn-offs. The clever but silly "LU-6 NU-7" (i.e. "Lugnut") markings too, but they can be removed. Still buying him.

EDIT- video finally ran all the way thru for me- I love the arm transformation! The punching gimmick is cool, I like that the arms look good either long or short.

These figures went from "Meh" to "Painfully Tempting" thanks to this review. I actually like this version of lugnut over the animated now. (Though I'd still rather have the Japanese version of this toy; much prettier colors.)

I really hate that there are soo many video games out that I want right now...

I'll be getting Tracks as a matter of course but this video has me sold on Lugnut. I really like this version a lot. Yeah the landing gear and exposed hands are a bit of a turn off but that mold has so much character. XD Only thing is, and maybe this has been answered already but, is THIS the color scheme we're getting in the US? I seen two different color schemes on this, one with a lot more purple XD

I'll be getting Tracks as a matter of course but this video has me sold on Lugnut. I really like this version a lot. Yeah the landing gear and exposed hands are a bit of a turn off but that mold has so much character. XD Only thing is, and maybe this has been answered already but, is THIS the color scheme we're getting in the US? I seen two different color schemes on this, one with a lot more purple XD

Yes. The Purple deco is for the TakaraTomy's Transformers United Lugnut (Japanese) release.

Archived