IGear Bumblebee

robo_rob

That had better be a 1/24 scale or I'm not buying it. Why did they do the New Beetle??! :damnit Original Beetle I get....

Nah... like Emerje pointed out it says robot mode 12cm, which puts it at Classics Bumblebee size. It looks well done, and I'm all for the idea of mass-producing customs, but TBH I don't care for the trunk-chest. And yeah, I'd rather they'd used the classic Beetle design too.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updating Bumblebee with a modern beatle alt-mode always made sense to me but I can see why other people have issue. I honestly never imagined when they started making live action Transformers movies that they would auction off the rights for the alt-modes to one car company. It's too bad because that decision seems awfully restrictive....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE