XBOX/PS3 FRIDAYS!

ladywreck

I could get in on this. I've been itching to play some WFC here lately. It'd have to be on PS3 though so feel free to PM me if you're up for it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I'm trying to check off the last few levels of WFC under hard mode I never got. Figured I'd finish it up before the next game comes out. But I need some help.

Everytime I use the matchmaking to find a game I always seem to get a couple of elementary school kids trying to figure out wtf is going on or prefer screaming into the mic as opposed to playing.

So if anybody wants to help me finish the campaign look me up XBL tag: spriggan zero.

I'm looking to finish the later levels of the Autobot campaign but I'm certainly up for helping anyone out who's missing the Decepticon levels.

I'm on in the evenings and most of the day on Fridays.

Hit me up.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's try this again. Hey guys it's friday again, and my first day of being 30, so I'm celebrating with beer and video games today. Look me up on Xbox Live: spriggan zero. Probably gonna try to earn creds like a mofo on Halo Reach but I'm up for TFs WFC. Hit me up.

Awesome. When I've got my kids focused on something later this morning I'll jump online too! Gonna be a great game day I can feel it.

=D

So are we going to try to put something together now that TF: DOTM is out?

Archived