Transformers United - First Looks at Frenzy & Rumble, Wheeljack, Scourge

Taaron

Thanks to BBTS who have posted some new product listings for the Transformers United series that will be offered by Takara Tomy in Japan and other Asian countries. Here we have some new looks at the United deluxe class actions figures Frenzy & Rumble, Wheeljack, Scourge who is a Target Master and G2 Optimus Prime. Look for these figure to be release in January 2011. Get a look at all the figures and how to order now at bigbadtoystore.com. Read the Full News Story Here

Wheeljack: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11194&mode=retail&picture=out

TAK11194.jpg?t=1287069142

Looks like being a retooling of Tracks is true. Looks great, and works well.

G2 Prime: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11197&mode=retail&picture=out
TAK11197.jpg?t=1287069142

Looks great, loving how they've blended G1, G2 and Movieverse into the design. I can't wait till he's released, I just wish they included his dual-barrel blaster, too.

Rumble & Frenzy: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11195&mode=retail&picture=out
TAK11195.jpg?t=1287069142

Great update to these guys. Not sure if they're both going to be the same mold.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it sad to say that I want that G2 Prime just for the sword? Me thinks I may have to buy two of him when he comes out! One for the sword for my regular Prime and one to repaint into a(n) RID Scourge! Other that that, not really impressed with the Frenzy/Rumnble mold. The bot looks nice, but the little mini tank... not so much. Scourge is also a win in my book! But best of all Wheeljack with the new front end and redone wings etc. That is a nice retool of a figure I'm already looking forward to!

Wheeljack. Loving the look. When is my question. I want him NOW! One of my fave characters. I love the mad scientist/inventor about him. Him and Perceptor. Sweet. The Autobots will be getting their scientist trio complete (Ratchet is already done)biggrintf.gif. Frenzy/Rumble...ehh kinda soft on that. Scourge looks awesome. As for G2 Prime, cool thumbsup1.gif

Yes! They did retool WJ. Effin' score. So mine.

Not feeling Rumble. Seriously, with everything they've been able to update over the years, I would've thought they'd finally get functioning piledriver arms (that reach the ground at least, *koffAltRumble*). Heck, maybe even swappable with standard arms.

Though I suppose it's acceptable for what may be a 2-pack in a deluxe price...

I do admit the back-guns were a clever idea.

The thing that is kinda problematic to me about Rumble/Frenzy is nothing mentioned already...I'm fine with his robot mode (maybe a little bulky but looks pretty sweet!) or the tank alt mode...rather, I'm not sure about the Deluxe size for this character. The robot mode for Scourge kicks @$$...I'd rather have the full 'bat-wings', but still looks good...not sure about his alt mode.

Man I'm loving this whole series! It's really bringing back that nostalgic feeling, of when I was a kid and collected these toys. All of these figures in the latest reveal are purchasable and look great. My pockets will be hurting...

I have 2 shadow warriors painted up as Frenzy and Rumble, so they'll be target master mini clones to these guys.

Wheeljack is pure win too

Archived