BBTS New United listings for Kup and others!

Reluttr

Here are the new listings at BBTS, takara has now confirmed a generations Kup, Frenzy, and Rumble. One of the other listings is supposed to be Wheeljack. I am unsure who the fourth listing is.

Frenzy and Rumble

Holigaru

Kup

Tobura

As of right now here is the full United line.

UN-01: Cybertron Optimus Prime

UN-02: Cybertron Bumblebee

UN-03: Cybertron Cliffjumper

UN-04: Cybertron Megatron

UN-05: Cybertron Soundwave

UN-06: Optimus Prime

UN-07: Bumblebee

UN-08: Drift

UN-09: Megatron

UN-10: Straxus

UN-11: Grapple

UN-12: Jazz

UN-13: Tracks

UN-14: Lugnut

UN-15: Perceptor

UN-16: Autobot Tobura *a note in the description states that the name will be updated once a translation is available* -Wheeljack

UN-17: Kup

UN-18: Wreck-Gar

UN-19: Hoilgaru *a note in the description states that the name will be updated once a translation is available* -Reflector

UN-20: Rumble & Frenzy

UN-21: Scourge

UN-22: G2 Optimus Prime

As previously stated, two of them are unknown due to a lack of name translation. But one is supposed to be wheeljack, at least according to a leaked order form from a email from Hasbro's Malaysia division. The other is still up in the air, and its still unknown which of the two is wheeljack, since BBTS's numbering system doesn't appear to match the leaked document "possibly due to Malaysia releasing figures in a different order". A strong possibility is that the last figure is either Arcee or Springer, since Hasbro stated at bot con that they was wanting to finish making all of the new characters from the original movie.

Tobura is possibly Wheeljack. Tobura is a close pronouncation to "Turbo", which G1 Wheeljack was based off a Lancia Stratos Turbo.

It'd be easier to tell, if BBTS would just post a picture of the Japanese name, instead of working off the romanji. :lol

Tobura is possibly Wheeljack. Tobura is a close pronouncation to "Turbo", which G1 Wheeljack was based off a Lancia Stratos Turbo.

It'd be easier to tell, if BBTS would just post a picture of the Japanese name, instead of working off the romanji. :lol

Edited first post with updated info :D

As for the second... I am going to assume its the reflector repaint hasbro kept blabbing about at botcon. I hope I am wrong though and it turns out to be arcee or springer.

No arcee? This is (almost) all good news. And im glad i have been following and collecting since the first wave of Classics. Even exclusives. HOW#EVER, i never found a Ratchet, Hound, or Inferno. :tfmad

Like seeing Kup, Jazz, Tracks for sure. I wonder if takara is gonna scoop hasbro with paint jobs, or if theirs will be all metallic. I guess time will tell.

*edit* :pics lol

Archived