REVIEW; 2010 Seacons G1 Reissue V.S. '88 Original Seacon 5 figure set

anthonyprime

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Even G.I. Joe managed to recover a little after it's movie, and the fallout from Transformers: The Movie. Transformers bled out and died at the end of the '80s.

And the thing is that I did not have the income really to accumulate until I was in my twenties and the first TF that I purchased was a G1 repaint Movie 2007 Jazz Target exclusive, and if it were not for MR.BAY -I would not have gotten back into the TF scene at all , even though I have proof of being a big fan since I was the age of 5, I thought the idea of gigantic robots with CGI was going to be a really big hit, even though the direction of the second movie along with plot concerns and etc.... Could have been better NO MATTER WHAT--I AGREE, but then another part has to come to terms with the fact that I owe MR BAY for the attention he gave the TF line 20+ years later.....

Just like "they"i.e.the industry: did with G.I. Joe and now with Voltron, and I am sure that Gundam will follow and others that will jump start the 80's again right here in our current lifetime.

Kinda cool to me , brings back the good memories !!!!!

Yeah. Even G.I. Joe managed to recover a little after it's movie, and the fallout from Transformers: The Movie. Transformers bled out and died at the end of the '80s.

And the thing is that I did not have the income really to accumulate until I was in my twenties and the first TF that I purchased was a G1 repaint Movie 2007 Jazz Target exclusive, and if it were not for MR.BAY -I would not have gotten back into the TF scene at all , even though I have proof of being a big fan since I was the age of 5, I thought the idea of gigantic robots with CGI was going to be a really big hit, even though the direction of the second movie along with plot concerns and etc.... Could have been better NO MATTER WHAT--I AGREE, but then another part has to come to terms with the fact that I owe MR BAY for the attention he gave the TF line 20+ years later.....

Just like "they"i.e.the industry: did with G.I. Joe and now with Voltron, and I am sure that Gundam will follow and others that will jump start the 80's again right here in our current lifetime.

My head hurts now... :emo

My head hurts now... :emo

WHAAAAT???

:wtf :wat

Archived