Transformers Reveal of the Shield coming in December

BaCon

Now what would be cool is if it LOOKS like a rubsign, but instead had some kind of holographics that makes the "shield" look like the illuminated faction symbols on the WFC game.

Though that would probably add a headache to anyone who'll need to install new lights just to display their figures!

Now what would be cool is if it LOOKS like a rubsign, but instead had some kind of holographics that makes the "shield" look like the illuminated faction symbols on the WFC game.

Though that would probably add a headache to anyone who'll need to install new lights just to display their figures!

Anyone remember Visionaries figures? They had holograms on their chests. Now that was cool!

Be cool if they added the new electronic paper to a rubsign so you may be able to change the symbol by connecting it to a PC or whatever and send a new graphic to it. I know it's stretching the imagination, but I think that would be F'n cool. It could be set to be any faction symbol you want??

I care not whether the figs have rubsigns they look awesome and I will have them all.DTP(down to purchase) baby whooooo.At last the bayformers take a hiatus. Sooner than later please. If TF III is slated for summer '11 I fear the worst. The Christmas shopping season usually burns off the excess. But then they lag with the restock especially Walmart.

Archived