Transformers Reveal of the Shield coming in December

BaCon

Thanks to Tformers sponsor, Kapow-Toys, who have posted word over on TFW that the Reveal of the Shield sub-line will be starting in December. "Following on from the pics of TF united yesterday we've received some sparse news on a new theme / line from Hasbro coming sometime December. All we have been told is its called ''Reveal of the Shield'' and is of a G1 theme which will be of interest to mainly collectors. Sorry for such little info, we'll post more as we get it" Read the Full News Story Here

Take a look at tracks, he has a rubsign.....Obviously his "shield" IMO. So they´re trying to hype a gimmick from right back when the TF franchise started

@ pstruhs; Yes it is. Its Windcharger redone from the G1 line. ;)

The "Reveal the Shield" is just a name for G1 with rub signs. Since they all have rubsigns i believe.

Cool that its coming sooner! Maybe there trying to push all the 2010 stuff out of the way, to make room for TF Prime and TF3. Which im betting are the 2 toylines that will take up most of next year.

*edit*Lets just hope these figures dont get pushed aside by retailers, sicne they're wave 4 (later waves seem to get lost in ordering at retail alot of times) Maybe we'll see e at discount at TJMaxs.

Since it WAS Autobrand and Deceptibrand... I think that it would be 100% lame if it was rubsigns.. UNLESS it was things like Punch/Counterpunch and the Allegiance revealed depended on the side of the soldier..

I´m pretty sure it´s just rubsigns after seeing the rubsign on that pic of Tracks. Either that or every figures now gonna have some shitty shield gimmick that unlocks stuff, like cyberkeys. or maybe they´re all gonna have Cpt. America´s shield now.... :shrug nah maybe not i´m sticking with rubsigns. Can´t get more "GEEWUN" than that

Take a look at tracks, he has a rubsign.....Obviously his "shield" IMO. So they´re trying to hype a gimmick from right back when the TF franchise started

Rubsigns? Please no . . . I thought they were stupid-looking when I was a kid, I bought proper symbols for my classics to replace the rubsigns, I really don't want them to return. I always hated the glaringly out of place square on the figures, and especially hated when Hasbro used them instead of proper symbols. Please Hasbro, let them die. . .

Meh. Rubsigns are ok, RED Autobot and PURPLE Decepticon symbols are better, but what are you gonna do? Pay twice as much from Takara, from a major scalper like BBTS? heh. Not me, yeah, i got Henkei! Prime and Megatron, but id rather pay Hasbro prices for my collections.

Archived