TCC Issue 35 brings the Junk(ions) - Generations Wreckgar Revealed!

BaCon

Issue 35! That's right. Hitting Mailboxes right now is Issue 35 of the TCC Magazine. This issue features a first look at some of the great toys that will be available this coming spring! The cover features Wreck Gar and Perceptor, just two of the very cool toys with previews in the magazine. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I...must...have...FIVE!!!

Wow! There really pumping out the G1 new molds lately! With a bit of an update, these generations toys are the shiznit!!

Makes me really think were getting a update to Optimus Prime and Megatron in this line (and cuz of the listings, but we still dont know exactly what this is ... yet)

Related to the pic here; Wreck-Gar looks cool. Very reminecent of the '86 movie. Hopefully he will be able to t-form into bike, that another Wreck Gar can ride as bot mode! That would be dope. :)

Theres new shots of Generations Tracks on the net right now, too! Wheres our thread for that? (im too lazy, im watching TV :P)

I like the way Wreck-Gar looks. I was never happy with my Original Wreck-Gar. As soon as this hits the shelves there will be many pics of Wreckgar riding his 86 Model...it'd be a paradox.

It would be nice if they made a second one that has a different body type.

After this they will maybe make an authentics Anime-inspired UltraMagnus that falls apart when you press a button, then you can use your Junkion army to put him back together....Maybe they will sell a arm, leg, body, head with each Junkion.....if the UM fig doesn't transform it would be ok, it'd make for some fun pictures. Like if they put him back together wrong.lol

Wreck Gar! I can't wait to own that! In fact, damn, Generations is a hell of a lot more impressive for me because of Wreck Gar.

Makes me really think were getting a update to Optimus Prime and Megatron in this line (and cuz of the listings, but we still dont know exactly what this is ... yet)

Could those be the Legend toys shown in the gallery that's linked to this story?

Considering we've already gotten one Megatron and Prime set of toys in this line, and another Legends pair... Maybe we should hope for other guys to get updated :)

Could those be the Legend toys shown in the gallery that's linked to this story?

Considering we've already gotten one Megatron and Prime set of toys in this line, and another Legends pair... Maybe we should hope for other guys to get updated :)

Ill answer both of you. John, there not the legends b/c we have got confirmation that there IS indeed a dlx Optimus Prime and dlx Bumblebee (not cybertronian modes) in the walmart computer system today. THAT was what i was talking about ;)

And Robo, pretty much the same thing. Im just hoping THOSE dlxs, are G1 era molds. Not some other universe. But IMO for me, i would like an update to Prime and Megatron b/c imo, i wasnt too fond of the classics one for long. I own those version including Henkei leaders. And there strong characters in a collection. So thats my take. :)

Archived