Masterpeice Grimlock available soon in the UK via Toys'r'Us website

FREEFALLL666

Thanks to Sirburke for the heads up that Masterpeice Grimlock is available on the Toys'r'Us website for £59.99 and at the moment orders over £50 will get free shipping. He is reading as unavailable at the moment but he is listed there..

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Action-Figures-and-Playsets/Transformers-Masterpiece-Grimlock%280044477%29

he personally wasn't hard for me to find, back in august i wasn't gonna get himt when one day i went to tru to look for HA Jazz and i found only 3 of them i got and i love him, but i went back next week and they didn't have any for the rest of august i saw another two last friday, it seems when they are sold out their gone for at least 2 3 or even 4 weeks, so it bascily depends on what day you go to look for him :)

Next Tuesday I get my Monthly pay, rather than my 3 Weekly extra pay. I'm going to go to Chester to look for two things. MP Grimlock oh and that little Colosseum that is equal in size to the Roman Circus Maximus known as the Colosseum. Oh did I mention I was born in Chester, that is right to those who keep up with modern Archaeological Forensics. I will try to find King Grimlock in CAMELOT!

I'm still gutted 3 weeks on. I'm from the uk and was on holiday in new York the end of last month. Tru in times square had just put out a load of grimlocks but I'd run out of spending money. My mrs had money left but refused to lend mr the dollars as she wanted to buy PERFUME!!! Given the choice of a nice smelling mrs or mp grimlock I'd quite happily settle for a peg on the nose.

why do women wear make up & perfume?

because they're ugly & they smell!

(just kidding :-P )

anyway mine arrived thursday midday - AWESOME!

• 3 weeks later...

it's back in stock on the website dudes

Archived