OLD SCHOOL PIC'S

anthonyprime

Check it out, I seen the thread about "does anyone have pics from stores of the 80's???"

I have here a rare Polaroid Pic of my dog and my haul for Christmas 1988!!!!!

Ya know, GI Joe , TF's and a amateur chemistry lab kit!!!!

OH AND YEAH, PIRANACON!@!@!@!@!@!

Enjoy!--- post-19779-004603200 1284671693.jpg

post-19779-031728900 1284672133.jpg

Sorry, I was still fixated on the dog :redface

Yeah Blitz it is a Shelty( a small collie) and that is the first issue of the Seacon set we got in the states that lacked the fifth Targetmaster, a very rare piece if only my mom did not die when I was 10, I would still have it !!!

You guy's know what happens when a family member dies-it is like looting.....STRAIGHT UP!!!

AP

l_6a06d108013b456a38204e9d3988e5dc.jpg

Me in the 5th grade at Christmas, still got him and still my favorite TF toy ever.

l_6a06d108013b456a38204e9d3988e5dc.jpg

Me in the 5th grade at Christmas, still got him and still my favorite TF toy ever.

Everytime I see a PMOP,I think "head on!" Japanese Masterforce- Birth of Ginari, and then the first time the Seacons were seen on t.v.

Awesome PICS!!!!

Thanks robo_rob!!!!

Archived