Transformers 3 at the Packard Plant

Metroplex82

I was able to get down to the Packard Plant today in Detroit and was able to snap a few photos before security got wind of me. Just thought I'd share what I got, unfortunately they're nothing to special, just a couple of vehicles and part of the set. Also, wasn't a whole lot going on maybe holding off due to the bad weather, but did see what looked to be extras and they were dressed in older era clothing, lending to the whole time travel thing (Sorry about no pics they where out of range of my camera).

More images of Optimus and his trailer

DSCN1701-1.jpg

DSCN1700-1.jpg

DSCN1706.jpg

These were two government vehicles I thought were NEST but after looking closer I saw the Decepticon logo on them.

DSCN1709.jpg

DSCN1702-1.jpg

DSCN1703-1.jpg

This was the parking lot with that held most of the production vehicles, mostly a bunch of cop cars and a armored truck with the Decepticon logo on it. You can also the factory in the background.

DSCN1699-1.jpg

This was part of the actual set that I could see, it was pretty cool, the train car you see smashed into the building had two more cars connected to it.

DSCN1712-1.jpg

I'm gonna try to get back out there later in the week and see I if I can get any better pics.

Shadow, those were on the same lot as Prime and there was two more black trucks in front of the two. they just didn't make it into the frame.

Also, it was really hard to see, but behind Prime there was trailers with NEST vehicles on them, but you really had to look between all the spaces between Prime to see them.

Archived