Hear Steve Blum Do Starscreams Different New Voice from Transformers Prime

BaCon

Sounds like he's doing his Green Goblin voice from Spectacular Spider-Man, only less musical and with fewer high notes. By "musical" I mean that as the Green Goblin, Blum had a tendency to raise and lower the pitch of his voice in a sing-song fashion to sound deranged and unstable. It sounds like his Starscream voice will be set permanently on the "low, menacing" setting to make Starscream sound calculated. Very good choice. His Strascream will no doubt be very interesting to listen to.

Twig-skinny body, long pointy fingers, slim triangular face with a devilish smirk, dark menacing voice

This will epitomize all that is Starscream!!!! :yay :yay :yay

Where are you seeing this? In the thumbnail on the front of the News story? Where can I see this bigger please?

From the thumbnail it looks like he has a faceplate and wtf is up with him being all light blue all of a sudden.

There was a second image of several characters shown with SS hovering above and behind them. There you could clearly see the shape of his face, which is almost triangular. Very sleek and narrow. We haven't seen him in a clear light yet so nobody knows what color he'll be. Probably red like always.

I expect great things from this SS. With every other bot drawing their design from their movie counterparts except SS who seems to look more G1 and animated, it would seem Hasbro agrees with me that that abomination seen in the movies was a horrible starscream

Are you blind?! Look at my sig image! He looks NOTHING like any of the others yet they all look alike. He's a fat, ugly, hideous abomination who insults the name. He can't even SMIRK! And that's, like, Starscream's signature facial expression. A form of sinister smirk or grin. The pile of shit we saw in the movies did nothing more than frown. That is NOT Starscream!

Are you blind?! Look at my sig image! He looks NOTHING like any of the others yet they all look alike. He's a fat, ugly, hideous abomination who insults the name. He can't even SMIRK! And that's, like, Starscream's signature facial expression. A form of sinister smirk or grin. The pile of shit we saw in the movies did nothing more than frown. That is NOT Starscream!

:agree

BayScream is NOT our Starscream. Straight up.

Oh and Steve Blum's voice sounds GREAT for SS :D

Oh and Steve Blum's voice sounds GREAT for SS :D

I just hope the voice matches the face. He sounds good I will give him that, but will his voice over translate well to this new Starscream?

i agree too!!!

bay will never go away... he's like elvis without the talent.

It seems like TF Prime is like the movie only with more G1 nods and a better storyline. In a sense, it's good elaborate TF designs placed in a more likable environment.

Or maybe I just really want to be optimistic about this show

Archived