Bumblebee Similar to Voyager

JEakins

A few years ago I bought the voyager series version of Ironhide and loved it because it's similar to my alternators in the way it looks like a truck when it's in car mode and it's about the size of the alternators.  Recently my girlfriend decided she wanted something similar but like most new fans since the release of the movie she's in love with Bumblebee.  I haven't really been collecting since I completed the alternators series and was wondering if there is a good version of the Camaro similar to the voyager or alternator series.  I hope this makes sense.  Thanks for any help you can offer, and sorry if this has already been brought up but aside from the Deluxe movie series version which seems small and less challenging I haven't been able to find anything.  Maybe I'm wrong about the Deluxe series?

Human Alliance would be the way to go. But if you want a great accuracy and fun transformation with loads of features. Then go for Battle Ops.

Yeah your better off with the Human Alliance Bumblebee or the Battle Ops Bumblebee. Just wasting time with the Deluxe

Thanks for the help and quick replies! I think I've seen the human alliance before and found it a little cheesy with sam sitting on his arm. I just looked up the battle ops version and think it's closer to what I'm looking for. Thanks again to both of you!

Battleblade BB is the nicest DELUXE BB.

But that little guy owes it all to Human Alliance (Voyager) BB...

My HA BB has two Battleblade blaster plugged into the forearms and the leg mod...

I third Baddle Blades Bumblebee! He's pretty awesome!

The way I see it, if you want it in scale with alternators, then HA BB is the best. I haven't gotten Battle Blade Deluxe BB, but it is based off HA BB and it doesn't have a cannon arm and gimmicks that kinda kill HA BB's arm design.

The way I see it, if you want it in scale with alternators, then HA BB is the best. I haven't gotten Battle Blade Deluxe BB, but it is based off HA BB and it doesn't have a cannon arm and gimmicks that kinda kill HA BB's arm design.

He can have a cannon arm. :tfgrin

Archived