Titan Transformers Magazine #16

Liege Evilmus

With Megatron Ripping up the cover, Titan Transformers Magazine issue 16 gives us a story about some figures featured in the expanded TF Movieverse. Turn and Burn is written by Robin Etherington featuring art by Jon Davis-Hunt.

192.jpg

Taking advantage of a prison break by Bludgeon, Reverb is off on his own ripping up the roads of Cairo Egypt. Running free turns to running scared as out of no where he's confronted by Blazmaster and quite literally a firefight breaks out.

193.jpg

Reverb is quickly recaptured and Blazemaster proud of his work is quickly brought down to Earth by NEST Captain Klammer who quickly points out that the damage he did caused more harm then good.

196.jpg

Off and brooding Blazemaster is doing a bit of soul searching when over open waters he's confronted by Thundercracker. A quick game of cat and mouse gets Blazemaster's attention.

198.jpg

Thundercracker makes Blazemaster a proposition to join him. When Blazemaster refuses, saying he'll never be a Decepticon. Thundercracker indicates that under Bludgeon, there are new sides forming.

200.jpg

The conclusion leaves Blazemaster, and us with alot to think about concerning things to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts,

I like this story. It's always nice to see the figures who've been nothing but filler toys get a chance to shine.

More of a laugh then a gripe, I can't believe (but understand) the liberties they had to take on Blazemaster's robot mode. It was very cool in the first couple pages watching how Blazemaster could direct his fires with his rotors.

The story it's self though was simple easy to follow, and leaves you wanting more without bothering to be absurd in any way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Book,

Titan Magazine as I'm coming to realize is more of an activity book then the traditional comic.

This issue comes with a cool dual disk Frisbee (sure to annoy my dog) and 5 pages of puzzles and games.

This issue also gives a 2 page spread featuring Sideswipe's Armory which features many facts about the actual military Humvee and it's field variants.

As usual the centerfold is a clean copy of the cover. I found it ironic that the picture of Megatron ripping through the page fell right out of the book. It will be hung in my next toy room

There's also a 2 page spread of puzzles provided by Megatron that you can tell they just had fun writing. Every puzzle in some way puts down a Autobot or human.

Titan Transformers Magazines are just loaded with fun!

Archived