Diving into Headmasters

notpicard

Yep, the dubbing for Headmasters is pretty terrible. I have the VCD's of the entire series, along with Masterforce and Victory.

What's even funnier is that in Masterforce, there is a human character that refers to himself as Optimus Prime. I know it's just the dub, but it's still funny to hear a twenty something human character call himself Optimus Prime.

Anyway, there is a subtitled version out there, and I hope it comes out at some point. If it gets released over here, I would like to see that version instead of the Dub.

Wally....hurr, hurr....priceless.

I think they used one guy to dub the entire series.

You may be right. But I think they might have stretched the budget and had two.

Maybe there was three. Someone's annoying voice was "Danny" :tfgrin

Eh, they probably just sped up one of the guys' voices for Danny and Carly.

Or used helium.

Oh yeah, I just remembered another name translation Spike= Sparkle.

Perhaps as in Mr. Sparkle, who "banishes dirt to the land of wind and ghosts."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about Soundwave being called "New Soundwave?" That's terrible...

and funny :tftongue

Narrator: "Galvatron has re-used some of Soundwave's parts along with some other new parts and has re-constructed another Soundwave and re-named him New Soundwave."

:rofl

It's one gigantic run-on sentence. :tflaugh Wait........the entire series is just one gigantic run-on sentence.

This New Soundwave talk made me laugh alot, so I had my name changed to

New Soundwave :lol

Archived