Peaugh review of FP Explorer & Munitioner

Liege Evilmus

Thats a bit unfair. The fresh Generation figures and HFD guys are still fresh in my mind and I can't really see any reason to put those down.

If FP were putting out as many fresh figures as Hasbro per quater let alone year as Has/Tak, I bet they'd be riddled with stinkers too.

I'm not trying to pole ride the big guys, but at the same time I'm not gonna curse them out either over a company that does an average 2 to 3 pieces per year.

got mine today..WOOOHOOO. this set is everything awsome, Bruticus is NOW complete. FP you are the SHIT :yay :beer :tfdance :ohyeah

For those that never had Energon Bruticus (or who were like me and sold him off), you might try BigLots. I've seen Barricade there under the Universe banner before.

I got mine today.....I am sooo disappointed with.....Hasbro / Takara.

This set is pure awesomeness. Just be careful with the shotgun front. If you put to much pressure on the 2 pegs you can cause some undue stress parks on the pegs.

I cannot believe how nice these are. If you hesitated on this set, shame on you, especially after what we saw in the Superion set and how much it just skyrocketed.

Another :sweet :ohyeah :party :awsum :win

From FansProject.

Archived