Transforming Military Truck video and statue from China

FREEFALLL666

Tekkaus has posted a video and images of a transforming truck similar in makeup to Movie Optimus Prime, as the posting says Kwansformer which is the "reincarnation" of China's arguably greatest warrior of all time-General Guan Yu!

Costing 43,000 USDollars and weighing in at two tonnes. This wasnt just your average art project from Bi Heng.

source:- http://www.tekkaus.com/2010/07/kwansformer-more-than-meet-eyes.html

Video

post-4225-071644600 1283281405.jpg

I think its quite neat. Now if it actually did TF then it would make it even better... even though... if they make actual transforming souvenirs of this guy, then I will be happy.

:agree

But what I saw was just a 3-D video. I want to see this thing in real life, and see if the right window on his right sholder really dose breaks durring the Transformation. Oh wait, it was allready brocken. :D

So whats this for? Well, either way its pretty lame IMO.

Of course this Kwansformer is not cheap! In fact Bi Heng coughed out RM137,385 (US$43,000) to build this Kwansformer for his semester project.

I think its quite neat. Now if it actually did TF then it would make it even better... even though... if they make actual transforming souvenirs of this guy, then I will be happy.

Hmm OLD military transport truck with a handy weapon that honors an ancient general... I see KUP!!

I like the idea of Transformers with older alt modes. ROTF Ransack and Hubcap are two I really enjoy. This thing is a lot more creative than the ones just trying to imitate Prime.

Archived