Review: Animated Cybertronian Mode Ironhide Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
For those who just can't get enough Animated in your diet, Toys R Us is looking like it's serving up dessert. If you crazy orangy goodness, you can take a bite out of Cybertronian Mode Ironhide, whose review can be found here.

Really?! First you bless us with a review of Rodimus and now this!!! Curse you Toys R Us! Curse you!!! I'm gonna wind up having to pay tooth and nail to some online secondary retailer in order to acquire this latest round!

Really?! First you bless us with a review of Rodimus and now this!!! Curse you Toys R Us! Curse you!!! I'm gonna wind up having to pay tooth and nail to some online secondary retailer in order to acquire this latest round!

I thought I would have to do the same, but I found them both, and in good numbers/stock at a couple of TRU's. I don't see theses two being nearly as hard to get as Arcee.

I thought I would have to do the same, but I found them both, and in good numbers/stock at a couple of TRU's. I don't see theses two being nearly as hard to get as Arcee.

Then you sir are blessed! I continue to make trips back to my Toys R Us every Thursday(the day after they typically get their one truck for the week) and they are still sitting on the same old Ratchet peg warmers! This next week if they don't have him I'm going online!

Hey Bugstomper, if you happen to have another TRU or two within driving distance, check them out, it's what I do and it has paid off from time to time(but I'm fairly sure you have thought of that...).

And in an unrelated note: I was playing with the Iron figure and thought "If Hasbro was to sac up and make more figures for the line, and if Ironhide actually got an earth mode, would he get the same mold the Earth Ratchet has?(which I would hate!)" I could kinda see it, I mean they are advertising repaints and such on the back of his packaging.

So if "Bulkhead" is "Ironhide" in Japan (I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bulkhead will NEVER be Ironhide to me) does this mean this guy is "Bulkhead" over there?

So if "Bulkhead" is "Ironhide" in Japan (I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bulkhead will NEVER be Ironhide to me) does this mean this guy is "Bulkhead" over there?

He is Armorhide...

Archived