Review: PCC Mudslinger Figure

Blitz-Wing

100B.jpg
We couldn't very well have a new Autobot PCC combiner without another Decepticon in tow, now could we? The second half of our Wave 2 5-pack review brings us to Mudslinger. To check him out, all you need to do is click here.

Ugh. The tires on the shoulders are okay, but they're too much for the forearms. Most Transformers that have tires on their arms are passable, since the tires are ordinary size. It doesn't work well with monster truck tires.

I like the big honkin wheels on his arms, makes him look beefy and powerful. But as far as those knees go...any way of reinforcing them? I really want to get this guy but dont want a busted POS....

I like the big honkin wheels on his arms, makes him look beefy and powerful. But as far as those knees go...any way of reinforcing them? I really want to get this guy but dont want a busted POS....

Yeah, he can have more forward momentum while punching, making it really easy to knock him over. :tflaugh

Had the broken thigh problem...was griping about it earlier myself. I did see another one today, but was hesitant to buy it so I could return the other one. What are the chances of Hasbro recognizing the problem and possibly fixing it on future shipments...or are these all already mass-produced and sitting in some shipyard...all crappy?

I'd say the latter. Pretty rare for Hasbro to change the design once the cycle's begun. Your only hope is that they do a repaint with a fix.

I have yet to see a single PCC figure that I like. megatron103 has it right: with all the strides made to give us such awesome figures in the other lines over recent years, it amazes me how bad these are. All I can figure is that kids get into these for the play factor and don't look at aesthetics like us adult collectors do.

this combiner line is going die...very fast. I see these hitting the clearence aisle at after X-mass sales.

Hasbro mistake on this line is not keeping up with the quality of their existing lines. Look at Battle Blades Bumble Bee, the best deluxe figure to come out of any line, hands down! Look at the hard work that was put into the Cybertron line. Battle Blades Optimus anyone?

So for a possible core line these PCC's are just so 2002. They would have been a great thing back when we had energon but this is 2010 and Transforming toys have come a long way.

I like em. I actually returned my Bombshock today (leaving me left only Smolder atm) but i like the concept behind them. Which leadsd me to my question.

On peaughs review of these, he says the drones are good. but i cant find anyone that clarifys if that means they STAY ON good. Can anyone tell me are these the best drones? On bombshock he was fine until i tried them with Smolder. Which looked cool and they all were fine after accept the jeep (swindle esque design). WHAT ARE THE BEST DRONES THAT WONT POP OFF? Thanks

Archived