Human Alliance Mudflap

Devil Mazinkaiser

I wouldn't really say THAT...

They have a higher price point, but the ugly human action figures, and the little gun turrets they sit in say children to me.

I have a feeling we'll see more of this guy eventually, Jazz is finally turning up in large numbers, so who knows.

Not to mention the fact that HA figures are seemingly going through the repaint process at the moment. HA Bumblebee just was re-released under HftD with a new (and worse looking) Sam figure, and HA Sideswipe is getting an even more drastic re-released with a black re-paint. So if they're going in order of release, the next repaint/re-release will be Skids, then Barricade, and then Mudflap, though, Skids and Mudflap will probably either be getting black re-paints or they'll be given their "Tuner" looks.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It also doesn't help when Human Alliance Figures sit on the shelf and don't sell like all the others. Parents aren't going to buy their kid a $30 figure at random. These figures are clearly intended for the adult collector more than anyone. So when you still have wave 1 sitting on the shelf in some stores what makes you thing you're gonna get the next two or three waves?

I wouldn't really say THAT...

They have a higher price point, but the ugly human action figures, and the little gun turrets they sit in say children to me.

I have a feeling we'll see more of this guy eventually, Jazz is finally turning up in large numbers, so who knows.

What they should have done is case Jazz with Mudflap instead of more BB... I see BB warming the shelf right next to Skids...

I agree. Everyplace I go, the HA figures do not look like they are moving at all.

Archived