Wreckers Awareness Week!

ladywreck

Last Stand of the Wreckers will be released Wednesday September 1st in trade paperback! I'm calling out a Wreckers Awareness Week! That basically means, lets get the word out. Let everyone know about the comic! How awesome it is and what you think about it. And now is the time to get your preorders in. Lets get this comic sold to as many people as we can! Tell friends, family, forum members, comic shops... everyone!

GO PROMOTE this excellent piece of art and story!! Blog, tweet, facebook, youtube, podcast, post to forums, go or call your local comic shop, chat, instant message... whatever you can to create the buzz!! Pull out those signatures or make more! Do something to promote Wreckers Awareness in your own way and share! Start today, start right now!!

And swing by the Underbase and tell us what you've done to get the word out, we want to hear about it!! Next Wednesday we'll be having a podcast completely devoted to the Wreckers! I'm calling it International Last Stand of the Wreckers Day! What better way to celebrate reading the Wreckers than sharing what you did to help promote them!!

facebook.com/underbase

moonbase2.org

Feel free to use my sig... anywhere you'd like to promote!! Share the wreckin' love!!

Wreck N Rule!

WAC.gif

WRECKERS RULE!!!!

I need to go out and get me the TPB and the issues of this great story. I think it would make my TF comics a whole lot more complete.

OH yeah! I strongly encourage everyone to call your local comic shop and make sure they have ordered enough and/or put a preorder in at Amazon or other comic option cause I have a feeling that this one is gonna go fast and furious!

Wreckers is a darn good story and well put together... it's the whole reason why I'm reviewing today. I got a chance to meet both Nick and James at AA... that was awesome sauce right there!!

Can someone explain to me what the Wreckers are and what their significance is in the TF universe? I never followed the comics or cartoons, I'm jsut here for the toys. Curious tho. Thx.

Still my favorite incarnation of the Wreckers, followed closely by the Suvivors, which was a super team of other team meambers... but still.

bc01comicf.jpg

I would like to get the TPB though, it was a fun story and I'd prefer to read it all at once instead of spread out.

I have mine on pre-order at Amazon. They just sent me an email that the release date is a little delayed and I won't get mine until Sept 16 :tfsad Sorry to spoil the mood for anyone :tfsad I have quite a few TPBs on pre-order at Amazon. Drift, Ironhide, a couple of G.I. Joe things.

Can someone explain to me what the Wreckers are and what their significance is in the TF universe? I never followed the comics or cartoons, I'm jsut here for the toys. Curious tho. Thx.

The Wreckers began way back in the Marvel G1 comics. They were a no holds barred elite commando group that bent the rules on regular occasion. Team members included Springer, Roadbuster and Whirl

I have mine on pre-order at Amazon. They just sent me an email that the release date is a little delayed and I won't get mine until Sept 16 :tfsad Sorry to spoil the mood for anyone :tfsad I have quite a few TPBs on pre-order at Amazon. Drift, Ironhide, a couple of G.I. Joe things.

poo... I guess I'll be going to my local comic shop to pick this up next week... Cause it's worth the hassle of going out and getting it. Ah, Amazon.. you need to work something out with Diamond to have these trades quicker!

The Wreckers have been more of a group in the comics but if memory serves they've had a few moments in the cartoons but they haven't focused on them directly. But yeah, special ops team. They are the ones you call in impossible situations. Tons of comic love for them. Last Stand of the Wreckers is definitely completely focused on them. But they have been around for a while. The comic Last Stand of the Wreckers is a great place to start if you are interested on learning more. I could recommend a few other comics that they are featured in if you are interested in more...

Archived