Sneak Peek at TFClub Devastator!

Astronopolis

Something to save up for. Though if it does look even better at time of release and I reup again. It's bought

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wat *head explodes*

That... is AWESOME.

BUT depending on the price and availability it may explode again; seriously? If people's price estimates hold true, this is going to be priced right out of my market; Imported transformers seem so violently price inflated these days as it is...

This is looking very promising... Holding out final judgment until we see more pics though. But it's definitely the scale I'd want, and if it's close to toon accurate count me in! Hopefully that piece isn't quite finalised (cab for example??).

...oh and is that a salute to Hasbro in the sixth photo!? :tflaugh

Ya know, I was starting to think about saving for this Dev, 3rd party figure or not, but then he gave me the finger. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a disrepsectful toy. :tflaugh

This will be too expensive for me, but if Hasbro ever released something similar at say Deluxe class, I'd be all over it.

This is looking very promising... Holding out final judgment until we see more pics though. But it's definitely the scale I'd want, and if it's close to toon accurate count me in! Hopefully that piece isn't quite finalised (cab for example??).

...oh and is that a salute to Hasbro in the sixth photo!? :tflaugh

This will be too expensive for me, but if Hasbro ever released something similar at say Deluxe class, I'd be all over it.

In the time that would take you could actually save the money for the TFClub Devastator.

I´m sure it will be, just not in many people´s collections will it tower over their Autobots unless the price isn´t sky high like people are predicting... I will be so sad if it´s over priced

Archived