Screwy Wal-mart Prices

skullfire

Walmart is full of idiots. all the ROTF stuff is on the clearance shelves now, but still at Full price. No Generations there. But I got the first wave already. And they only have a few Transformers 2010 for $9.99.

Walmart is full of idiots. all the ROTF stuff is on the clearance shelves now, but still at Full price. No Generations there. But I got the first wave already. And they only have a few Transformers 2010 for $9.99.

Probably means your Wal-mart is using the clearance aisle for runoff toys during the reset.

Probably means your Wal-mart is using the clearance aisle for runoff toys during the reset.

THIS

Walmarts are doing their annual pre-holiday reset to make room for all the Xmas shopping. Several stores I visited over the weekend had the familiar Plan-O-Grams posted. Chances are if ROTF stuff ended up on a clearance rack, they just threw it there because there was space. On another note, just because there's a TF header card up doesn't mean you'll find TFs there. Seen this at Target too, it's slightly annoying.

damn what else do I want from this line before the prices go up...oh that's right NOTHING!!!! Battle Blades Bumble Bee is really the end all be all of deluxe transformers. Really!

they've been £12.99 in the UK since the start of Universe 2.0/Animated.

It's just US prices being raised to match production costs (or that's what they told us without raising in America causing annoyance.) It just made it easier for me to go Henkei

It's all a matter of everything keeps going up, except the income here in the states.

Makes that extra 2-3 bucks sting a little more.

Walmart has a tendency to be flakey in there pricing.

Alot of it is purely due to miscomunication and human error.

No joke but the one in Riverdale NJ had all the Animated Voyagers when they first came out listed at $10.45.

I made 5 trips!!!

And before anyone chimes in on the opertunistic scalper kick, 90% of that haul when in a Toys 4 Tots box(which I overflowed ;)

That must have made a lot of kids very happy! You sir, rock. :win :awsum

Archived