Review: Human Alliance Jazz Figure

Blitz-Wing

100A1.jpg
The Human Alliance figures come slow, but when they come there's always demand. Long overdue on most people's list is Jazz, who had a less than stellar Deluxe figure for the first movie. Will upgrading to a Human Alliance class really improve his looks? Click here and read on to find out!

Just eww, an easy pass for me. He looks better from afar but those spindly arms (like on Icepick) are a huge turn off for me.

I think he looks great and I can't wait to pick him up. If ever there were a fitting memorial to the gone-but-not-forgotten Autobot this is it.

Actually Breaker the arms aren't all that bad. He's got great poseability and looks great! He holds his bike/cannon just fine in any pose. Hasbro did a nice job on the whole design of this figure.

The only real flaw in the figure is how his translucent windshield is the only thing that holds his two halves together midtransformation. Otherwise he's FANTASTIC.

I'm just waiting for that windshield to crack too.

Didn't want the guy at first, but Jazz really is simply amazing. To nit pick, I wish the all HA figures had swivels above the knee, rather than below

Don't know if I'm in the minority, but I own it, and I think it might be the best yet.

Also, I rotated the hip panels to the front. There are little angled cutouts in the knees that let them sit perfectly there, and I think it makes it look even better...

hajazz.th.jpg

this figure is incredible. EASILY the best human alliance figure by far.

but hey, blitz, how bout i'll do the pictures and you do the write up lol.

like splendic said before, the rear pieces are supposed to spin to the front of the thighs, they actually do click into place, you have to push it a little bit, but it definitely clicks into place. not only does it make him look better, but it's also more accurate to the character model. (oh, and you should also slant up the piece behind his head, if you look at it, it's a mock spoiler, since the back pack doesn't spin around, it's there to make him look more like his character model. the character model has his spoiler coming up, sort of like hot rod.)(oh, and there are also heal spurs on the bottom inner parts of his feet that make him a little more accurate and stable)

DSCF3410.jpg

secondly, half of the door is supposed to fold onto the arm with the window.

DSCF3412.jpg

anyways, i love this figure, great review, i always enjoy reading them. it's really incredible how much more this figure makes me like his character.

if you like the movie designs.. you need to get this.

edit..

here's what splendic is talking about.

here's the lower leg tilted down. there's a slanted groove on his knee.

DSCF3417.jpg

and here's his leg straightened out, the groove matches up perfectly to the front thigh piece.

DSCF3418.jpg

Archived