K-mart

SuperSaiyanGoku

All the Kmarts in Houston closed down about ten years ago. I remember going to one as a kid with my parents and enjoying it, but even then it was already becoming what Walmart is Houston is now. A dirty place where most employees would rather ignore you then do their job. The last Kmart I went to was when Armada was going on and I remember having to fight my way down the toy isle due to the unattended children and the amount of inventory on the floor. It was horrible and god help you if you needed assistance. Its almost like the employees were purposely hired to scare off the consumer, because I have never met a more lazy group of people in my life.

But I did order something from Kmart online last week only to have my order canceled and told to use sears.com instead. If they are the same company then why in the fuck did I have to place a new order. Whatever.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the Kmarts in Houston closed down about ten years ago. I remember going to one as a kid with my parents and enjoying it, but even then it was already becoming what Walmart is Houston is now. A dirty place where most employees would rather ignore you then do their job. The last Kmart I went to was when Armada was going on and I remember having to fight my way down the toy isle due to the unattended children and the amount of inventory on the floor. It was horrible and god help you if you needed assistance. Its almost like the employees were purposely hired to scare off the consumer, because I have never met a more lazy group of people in my life.

But I did order something from Kmart online last week only to have my order canceled and told to use sears.com instead. If they are the same company then why in the fuck did I have to place a new order. Whatever.

Has it been that long?... It doesnt seem like it... Time sure flies... I agree with you about Kmart... Rebranding into BigK was going to make a difference my ass... LOL

I still have 4 near me. They seem to be in the "poor" areas The only one that shut down was in Paramus near Alendale(it's a rich area)

Unlike Walmart or Target each has a heavy and medium appliance section . Refidgerators, washer/dryers thats ort of thing. They're well stocked in those areas too. I believe thats their saving grace around here.

^ KMarts been offering HA Mudflap.

the acuracy of such is hit or miss.

I should know in a couple hours if I'm getting the same burn or not.

The only reason why I think they might come through is because they were the only local retailer to carry the Skystalker wave of scouts, and BBTS had a new preorder up for the figure(already sold out)

If you do order from KMart/Sears.com and they send you the wrong thing CALL THE HOTLINE NUMBER ON THEIR SIGHT FOR A REFUND the stores can not refund shipping

That sucks, Target did that to me with one of the HA figures, I made the mistake of returning it to the store and they jipped me on the shipping.

Just tore into the customer service rep at sears due to them rescheduling my order. I paid for the expedited shipping in the hopes of getting it this week and now it wont arrive until next week. A full ten days after placing they will arrive at my doorstep. It wouldnt be a problem if the site didnt list them as in stock and ready for shipping. So I am getting a ten dollar refund in the next week.

So I am atleast impressed with their customer service if nothing else. The sears by me leaves alot to be desired. A funny story happened there the other day when my fiance was getting her battery replaced. The lady working the auto shop asked us if we wanted to wait there of come back. We mentioned that we were going to go wander around sears until it was ready. She looked us both over and said "why in the hell would you want to do that". At which I was actually dumbfounded looking for a response. All i could stammer out was, "cause we didnt bring a book to read". She laughed and replied "Be careful". My fiance and I laughed when we got out of earshot, having been to the store before and could not fathom the reason for the animosity towards the store.

Archived