What would you do if you were in charge at hasbro

SuperSaiyanGoku

Fort Max size Animated Omega Supreme....Animated Constructicons...Voyager Size....With Robot Modes...And Devastator Mode....Then I would give myself a raise. :)

please... i would already would have a $30 million golden parachute before i did anything anyways. :win

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the marvel transformer crossovers,

i would make a doctor strange transformer

for the Marvel TF Crossovers,

i would make some that dont suck.

Hopefully Ghost Rider will be awesome tho...

Captain America, Wolverine, and Venome to date are the only Marvel TFs that I endorse (never tried Hulk Tank) I really do look forward to Ghost Rider Though. Even have some figs from the 90's toy line that I can pair up with him :fire

This is easy:

1:18 GI JOE scale transformers. In G1 style and alt modes. Think Alternators on steroids.

Autobots:

Optimus Prime

Jazz

Iron Hide

Prowl

Hound

Sideswipe

Bumble Bee

Sunstreaker

Ratchet

Decepticons:

Megatron (Think Masterpiece on steroids)

Soundwave

Rumble,

Frenzy

Laserbeak

Starscream (not true 1:18 but more like a GI JOE Skystriker: could still hold a figure) --would come with megatron gun form

Thundercrakcer

Constructicons (released one at a time, and YES they would merge to form devastator).

Shockwave

Humans:

Spike --with small soundwave and tool box

Spark Plug

Carley

These would likely have to be released three per year with a pretty hefty price tag but I WOULD PAY IT! I would easily pay 300+ for a 1:18 G1 red cab prime!

Captain America, Wolverine, and Venome to date are the only Marvel TFs that I endorse (never tried Hulk Tank) I really do look forward to Ghost Rider Though. Even have some figs from the 90's toy line that I can pair up with him :fire

I know we've talked about it before, but since I got burned on the Spider-Man/Iron Man combiner I just cant bring myself to try another. If I find them on clearance, maybe.

I wouldnt mind seeing other Crossovers tho like we see with Disney. Lets bring in Activision or Capcom and do some of those. Why not an Atamaseru beast changer (from the game Okami) or something like that. GI JOE is obvious but I hope we get TF characters that transform into JOE vehicles, maybe paired with a JOE figure (Human Alliance a sign of things to come? Hope so!)

yeah, i had a fangasm when they made energon Snow Cat, too bad we havent had anything like it since. as for what i would do, i dunno, generations is making all my dreams come true so the only thing left would be some G1 Human Alliance figures, OP paired up with sparkplug, hot rod with daniel, bumblebee with spike, and so on and so forth. maybe on the smaller figures, instead of a motorcycle weapon/robot, a handful of construction workers!

yeah, i had a fangasm when they made energon Snow Cat, too bad we havent had anything like it since. as for what i would do, i dunno, generations is making all my dreams come true so the only thing left would be some G1 Human Alliance figures, OP paired up with sparkplug, hot rod with daniel, bumblebee with spike, and so on and so forth. maybe on the smaller figures, instead of a motorcycle weapon/robot, a handful of construction workers!

I would probally put Sparkplug with Wheeljack or Ratchet, seening as how he never went out into the field. After a while you don't see him unless he is helping repair a bot. Which it's cool anyways casued the figures would be interchangable....

***Anyone who has a few of these HA figures...make a group pose of two, three, or four bots/cons fighting over the HA Makaela figure. Let them argue about whos hood she is gonna lay on...that would be a funny pose with word bubbles....I don't purchase the movie figs(my preference) so I can't perform this cool idea.***

I'm not sure why Hasbro never thought to add in mini human figs with the toys...Kicker from Energon was the first I have seen.

I would probally put Sparkplug with Wheeljack or Ratchet, seening as how he never went out into the field. After a while you don't see him unless he is helping repair a bot. Which it's cool anyways casued the figures would be interchangable....

***Anyone who has a few of these HA figures...make a group pose of two, three, or four bots/cons fighting over the HA Makaela figure. Let them argue about whos hood she is gonna lay on...that would be a funny pose with word bubbles....I don't purchase the movie figs(my preference) so I can't perform this cool idea.***

I'm not sure why Hasbro never thought to add in mini human figs with the toys...Kicker from Energon was the first I have seen.

I wish Takara (and Hasbro) would do an "Encore" Diaclone driver figures release made up of the important human characters of G1. Have Sparkplug, teenaged Spike, Chip, Raul, teenage Carly, Dr. Archeville, Lord Chumley, adult Spike and Carly with Daniel..I would get those in a heart beat.

My dream figure #1:

G1 comic accurate Masterpiece Powermaster and Actionmaster Prime package

Fully poseable cab robot and super mode

Optional battle-damaged supermode head (Prime got pretty roughed up from issue 66-75.)

HiQ can store as an engine or inside the chest as a driver without effecting transformation

HiQ is fully poseable with removable helmet and engine backpack

Actionmaster Optimus Prime is an armor suit that fits around HiQ

Archived