Why I Won't Buy MP Grimlock

Blitz-Wing

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he was to be in scale with prime he should at least be as tall or near it, if youre referencing the cartoon. as it is, he is grossly undersized next to 20th Anniversary/MP Prime. i like to use MP Grimmy with Classics Prime, the size difference is noticeable, but it makes grimlock seem that much more powerful!

post-4160-022718900 1281645897.jpg

I actually like the scale and don't believe Grimmy should be bigger than Prime. He wasn't in G1 either. I think they got the scale absolutely perfect.

Uh, are you sure about that? We can all agree that Prime and Megatron are pretty much the same size. I'm referring to the G1 cartoon since that's what Masterpiece Prime was modeled after btw. Using that logic......

I should thank Mike Bay for saving me money. Bought some animated for my kids. Bought some from the first Baystake( I

speak from experience and not ignorance on why i hate these figs) only two( Bludgeon+Mindwipe )from Rotf hope to get

Brawn and Lockdown if they make it to Canada maybe even Ironhide with all those guns + bayonets cool) Breacher and

Seaspray. This is a marked departure from previous interest but not enough to warrant stoppage. The major delays

in shipping is another story, just to disheartening(when will canada see generations blurr much more jazz) . Imho

designs have been underwhelming and ugly for too long apart from Universe. Good figs have been few and far between.

Drought and famine abound, action figure sections has been a ongoing disappointment signs of hope were lost when

hasbro shut down classics. That sucked and continues to do so.Pcc and generations( wfc) stuff that I don't even

want is being purchased due to sheer deprivation. Still these are the best toys ever, can't stop won't stop.

I should thank Mike Bay for saving me money. Bought some animated for my kids. Bought some from the first Baystake( I

speak from experience and not ignorance on why i hate these figs) only two( Bludgeon+Mindwipe )from Rotf hope to get

Brawn and Lockdown if they make it to Canada maybe even Ironhide with all those guns + bayonets cool) Breacher and

Seaspray. This is a marked departure from previous interest but not enough to warrant stoppage. The major delays

in shipping is another story, just to disheartening(when will canada see generations blurr much more jazz) . Imho

designs have been underwhelming and ugly for too long apart from Universe. Good figs have been few and far between.

Drought and famine abound, action figure sections has been a ongoing disappointment signs of hope were lost when

hasbro shut down classics. That sucked and continues to do so.Pcc and generations( wfc) stuff that I don't even

want is being purchased due to sheer deprivation. Still these are the best toys ever, can't stop won't stop.

What does this have to do with MP Grimlock? You say you're thanking Bay for saving you money, yet you bought movie toys...You talk about Generations Blurr and Jazz as if they have already been released here stateside...There have been a ton of good figures being released, and I know I 'm it the only one who has that opinion...Hasbro didn't shut down Classics, they renamed it Universe and now Classics figures are being released under the Generations moniker...The WFC figures are probably some of the most well received figures to be released all year, and are not being bought out of desperation...Your post makes no logical sense.

Either buy Grimlock or not buy Grimlock. Stop blaming Bay for all the problems in Transformers. That should be Hasbro who is to be blamed anyway.

My only real complaint about MP Grimlock is not Grimlock himself, but that knowing Hasbro. We will not see any other MP Dinobot..

I must say Grimlok is worth getting especially for less than 100.00. paid tak/tomy price for mine. love it.

Also it is nice knowing others are on the same collecting boat as me. I have drastically reduced purhcases. No repaints rule is in full swing. I have found that waiting has paid off lately. I passed on a lot of rotf's and thne the three free offer popped up and made purchasing them a lot aweeter. Plus waiting for clearances as well. Which probably wont happen with toys r us exclusive grimlock, my experience they like to hold on to their exclusives to the bitter end...

but any ways a lot of us are in the same boat money is tight and it hasnt been so bad missing out on figs here and there, especially with three full lines running at once who can keep up anyways.

My turn!

Well.....room isnt a issue.Got a nice big tfroom.Money is a issue.I wont pay......Im a Deluxe fig guy.Generations is perfect for me.

Much like other ppl here.Im not one to spend $30+ for HA Figs.Thats alot of money.

Archived