Generations War For Cybertron Megatron out In Asia

MISP Steve

The Transformers Generations continues to roll out in Asia with wave 2 figures showing up in Malaysia. Thanks to Allpspark member Meister79 who has purchased the figure and posted a ton of images from his Photobucket account. Get a look at the War Got Cybertron's Decepticon leader's action figure after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

I'm really looking forward to this figure so this is good news to me.

I can be forgiving about the alt mode, other then that my only gripe and it's a minor one is that I wish the BFG had some moving parts.

Otherwise I can't wait to have him start beating on WFC Optimus :mwahaha

The Transformers Generations continues to roll out in Asia with wave 2 figures showing up in Malaysia. Thanks to Allpspark member Meister79 who has purchased the figure and posted a ton of images from his Photobucket account. Get a look at the War Got Cybertron's Decepticon leader's action figure after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Her's hoping for a repaint in a green & purple camo pattern. G2 Cybertronian Megs! I'd love if we got a second DLC pack with G2 color schemes for the relevant characters.

That alt-mode really sets up Megatron to become a handgun when he reaches Earth. That's all this alt-mode is, a gun. Some may call it a tank, but it's not even that, unlike WFC Warpath and Brawl. It's literally the fusion cannon with some wheels. That's it.

Archived