Human Alliance Mudflap ???!?!!!

nobody1898

find a canadian to get you one and pay the extra bit for shipping......i traded 2 arcees for one mudflap...equal exchange :) we each paid for our own shipping

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know if he still has any , but this is who i got mine from.......and if you look at his feedback, it would appear alot of people did as well

alternators09

from tfw2005.com

Kmart.com just shipped me the wrong figure and now imudflap is sold out. So I'm basically screw, I get my money back but I won't be getting my figure and it's going to be next to impossible to find another one at that price.

It looked to good to be true when he is out of stock everywhere else... I guess you are another victim of Kmart.com... There is an explanation of why you got the wrong figure in another thread...

I took the chance and ordered again. before I did I called the hotline as I was burned once and heard countless horror stories.

They told me if I get the wrong item DO NOT BRING IT BACK TO THE STORE. Instead call the hotline, they'll arrange for UPS to collect it, and offer a full refund including tax and shipping

It's still a risk, but tomorrow I'll see if it payed off.

• 2 months later...

I got two of him at TJmax for 20, returned them yesterday. I dotn like the twins but i wish i stole the Simmons figure out of the box first. :tfevil BUT thats bad karma. Now if it was a defect return .... that would be another story heh heh heh

• 3 weeks later...

I've had HA Mudflap for a little over a week. I was eagerly anticipating him, as HA Skids is a minor miracle, and both iterations of the Twins DLX figures (the original DLX releases and the Ice Cream Truck version) bring nothing but joy, joy, joy.

But alas...

The high point of HA Mudflap is...the 'Chromia (!ARCEE!)'mini-figure..?!?*

Flapper disappoints. Severly. I'm going to take another look at him tonight, because I don't really understand, why he is so disappointing. Is it the lack of painted details? The lack of leg poseability (caused by the wraparound sections of his alt-mode around his lower leg elements)? Or is it something else that I just can't quite put my finger on? I don't know which, but he carries no improvements over HA Skids, while retaining all the things that made that particular mode a little less than perfect. He's just bland and subpar by comparison.

Uggh.

(*well, that AND the fact that I can now proudly say that I have my very own John Turturro action figure, and I am now big enough to where I do not have to worry about getting beaten up for being proud about said fact.)

Archived