New Peaugh Video Review: HA Jazz

Datastream

Peaugh once again gives us a good look at a highly anticipated (and supposedly now available) transformers figure: Human Alliance Jazz! Does it improve upon the Deluxe edition or will has hands be cursed for eternity? Check below to find out!

You heard it here folks, check your local Target for any new figures you've been craving. GO GO GO!

I found this at Target Today! How I found him before HA Mudflap I'll never understand. :shrug

They had 3 of them. Also HFTD is out at Target as well!

Tis is got my vote for best figure of the year. Leader Starscream is awesome, but jeez I got this guy yesterday and can't get over the awesome.

It's like they took all the things wrong with the previous HAs and said NO ON THIS ONE!

I do hope this isn't the end of the HA line because I'd pay $30 for every figure if done in this scale and quality!

the only issue I have with this figure is the door clips that hold the window pegs are soft. The right arm on mine holds loose.

Just a bit of caution.

Otherwise the figure is just about perfect :mwahaha

I am in the same boat with never seeing HA Barricade in my area. Plenty of every other figure on the shelves though. Hopefully they release HA Barricade again in the future.

when will they ever release an HA in europe

Man i like to get my paws on him......

I am in the same boat with never seeing HA Barricade in my area. Plenty of every other figure on the shelves though. Hopefully they release HA Barricade again in the future.

Bumblebee got repackaged so there is a chance. I think they rereleasing Sideswipe too with a new Megan Fox.

Barricade I only saw twice and got mine off Walmart.com. Mudflap never showed upat all(same as Skystalker). I'd hate to have all but one figure, I hope distribution finds the trailer they put him in so he can see some shelf life.

Archived