Transformers 3 Mercedes Benz E550 Named?

Peter_Van

I'm sticking with Wheeljack no way they would call that one Alpha Q or just Q

what makes you think wheeljack?

probably the fact that his face looks nothing like wheeljack..

or his alt mode is nothing like wheeljack..

his colors are nothing like wheeljacks..

his personality looks like it'll be nothing like wheeljacks..

well.. seeing the MO of G1 characters into movie characters.. i'd agree with you lol.

A lot of that could be said about Ratchet as well.

The main reason why I am saying Wheeljack is because of the Scientist look of the head. That and I've been wanting on updated Wheeljack for years. Armada Wheeljack, and Energon/Universe Downshift does not cut it for me.

Last good Wheeljack was BT Wheeljack

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who says that car's even a transformer? Sometime a car on the set is just a car...

>.>

They pretty much said it was a TF.

IMO "IF" This is a transformer, he'll have a name, but it'll be like with Bumblebee. Sam always calls him "Bee" so with this one, Dempsey or whoever will be familiar enough that they just have a nickname and call him "Q"

IMO "IF" This is a transformer, he'll have a name, but it'll be like with Bumblebee. Sam always calls him "Bee" so with this one, Dempsey or whoever will be familiar enough that they just have a nickname and call him "Q"

Well, we know it is a TF. But that is a good point, maybe the Q is just a nickname. That would be better, seeing as Q isnt that great of a name for a alien robot from outer space.

• 10 months later...

I don't buy this and I don't buy the name Dino for the Ferrari. I really do believe that these names are placeholders. I believe we'll probably hear or see something this weekend that'll give us some knowledge as to who they really are.

If he's to be a scientist, why not Perceptor? Wheeljack's whole look and personality wouldnt fit this guy at all, but Perceptor would. Easily.

Given their vocations within the Autobot ranks, Q would be a good Earth nickname for either Wheeljack or Perceptor.

Given their vocations within the Autobot ranks, Q would be a good Earth nickname for either Wheeljack or Perceptor.

that's what i was thinking, maybe wheeljack and mirage gave themselves codenames kinda like how epps calls prime "big booter"

Archived