The Tformers War for Cybertron PS3 DLC Giveaway!

Peter_Van

I love all the new members we suddenly get whenever something free is being given away... *smirks villainously*

And to all you regulars tying to get in on this: Where were you jokers when I was trying to set up a PS3 War for Cybertron game night? huh? huh? :P :tfgrin *smirks villainously... AGAIN*

1) Convenient, isn't it?

2) I can't speak for the others but I was playing WFC on the PS3.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's my first post and yes, it's for a contest...great way to join in....

Just got the game this week. Not a big gamer, but the reviews were so good and the graphics are amazing. Although, I'm still partial to the simple NES A & B button controllers. I thought that the 3 buttons on the Genesis were way too many at the time. Whoops....

Archived