Pictures of Jazz, PCC dinobots, Scourge, G1 Legends!

Reluttr

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tracks? That was a nice surprise. I see they're using TF:A Perceptor's model for the Generations figure. Only one I'm not enamored with is Scourge. Looks more like a stealth plane than a hovercraft.

Tracks? That was a nice surprise. I see they're using TF:A Perceptor's model for the Generations figure. Only one I'm not enamored with is Scourge. Looks more like a stealth plane than a hovercraft.

To me Scourge looks like an X-Files UFO better suiting his G1 PERSONALITY than the Submarine in space form he originally had.. :yay

WHAT A STUPID NAME WHY CALL A SPACESHIP AFTER A WHIP?? :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire

What's missing in these slides are the alternate heads, which will be used when they repaint the figures. The idea is that each figure was done with one body mold and two heads, with a specific alternate character in mind.

Sweeet.... Jazz and Tracks and, heck, most of the Generations stuff is pretty much brilliant; and I think I actually really like the PCC Dinos too ( a pleasant surprise since to this point I've not found anything I really LOVE in the PCC line...)

Lugnut is also a nice surprise, though I'm torn; on the one hand he looks kinda cool, but on the other something about the toy misses the mark on what I liked about animated Lugnut, though I'm not sure what it is...

Several of these are definitely DO WANT!

I may even pick up the dinobot team even though I think the whole drone thing that PCC is about sucks.

I will definitely be getting Grapple as I missed out on Inferno, and I'll be picking up several of those deluxes and legends too.

Archived