Toys you kick yourself daily for not getting..

FREEFALLL666

G1 Fortress Maximus. I was getting out of Transformers when it was released way back when. For a $100 that wouldn't have been a big deal to me back then. And I would still own the thing today and have the box for it etc. Where is a flying Delorean when you need one?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G1 roadbuster. Kept hoping for a re-issue to no avail.

Classics skywarp + magnus.(had no clue of the impending city commander trailer set which would have had me order the pair from bbts since they were never released in TF wasteland Canada)

Energon + Cybertron OP Got them for my kids (who in turn destroyed them) discontinued by the time I had the money,

each time(double burn ooohyeeaah)

energon magnus (I know its an armada repaint but it grew on me too late)

yeah, i'm kicking myself for passing on that repaint as well.

already have overload, but when i switch out stock (on the limited shelf space i have) and put all the primes and magnuses, overload just doesn't cut it next to everyone else.

I'm pretty sure that not long after I started buying TFs, tru were selling RID Prime and Magnus together as a single set for a reasonable price, I didn't get it at the time and that was probably a mistake.

I'm disappointed I never got the chance to get cybertron galvatron either, the only time I ever saw that figure in the shops was the megatron version in a store called Forbidden Planet, at an extortionate price. I'm pretty sure I never saw it in TRU or the like

I'm going to kick my self, for not getting an Armada Megatron a few weeks ago when I saw him at my local flea market. Of couse, he was missing some missles, his mini-con and a few other parts, but it was nothing I could not find on eBay, but I passed on him because I thought to my self, "I already have too many 'Megatrons.'" WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!

$ wise, I wish I had picked up G2 Dinobots in siver the first and only time I saw them on sale in TRU.

WIsh I had picked up a MP thundercracker last year instead of Nemesis.

Wish I had won the bid by .50 for a loose red diaclone hoist that I had tried for years ago.

When I was a little kid, I had wished I had the sense back then to pick up the Diaclone variants of some G1 toys, instead of thinking "that's not the right color, I don't want it."

Wish I had skipped Animorphs, most of the Beast Machines and Beastwars.

Archived