Toys you kick yourself daily for not getting..

FREEFALLL666

For me, there have been several moments I DO kick myself for!

1. My Target had their Classics Ultra Magnus/Skywarp set on clearance for $13...THIRTEEN DOLLARS! I was low on money until payday (which was just two days away), so I said I'll just get them on Friday. Yeah...right. They were gone. I should have borrowed some money!

2. Toys R Us had their G1 reissue Autobot cars on clearance for $10-$15. Similar situation to #1, only this actually happened a few years first.

3. Missing out on buying the Energon Dinobots when I saw them the one and only time.

4. Missing out on buying the Classics Megatron the two times I saw him.

5. Not getting Toys R Us reissue of Ultra Magnus.

I suck at collecting!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The semi-custom Nova Prime (limited to 10 pieces) by Master Collectables. At $500, it was a steal.

S.H.E. Perfect Change Getter Robo. I've seen it sell for under $300 on YJ.

Botcon 2006 Primal and Megatron. Used to have the pair, sold them both. I'm losing sleep over this. Same with G1 Pyro & Clench.

Not a toy, as I've managed to pick up most of the actual toys I wanted to collect when they hit. The one collectible I kick myself over was the 13" G1 Devastator statue that was released a few years back. Those things go for well over $1000 now in mint shape, and I had the opportunity to pre-order for whatever the list price was. For whatever reason, I didn't, and the initial shipment sold out very quickly. Never saw him for a reasonable price again.

TF2 Lockdown is beyond awesome!

ultrazilla2000 want me to see if I can still find one for you?

Thanks for the offer Liege! But I will graciously decline...I'm an out of work full time student at the moment, so I have to choose my Transformers carefully until I'm done (and hopefully employed!) in April. I'm just glad I've been able to Ebay enough junk recently to get SDCC Blaster and the Seacon set!

Fort Max for $10. I saw him on ebay listed w/ a $9.99 starting price so I watched it. My power went out in a thunder storm the day it ended, and no one bid on it, I kick myself everyday for that.

I wonder if it had a reserve price? Those kill me every time. I'm had similar happen though...except I would be watching and waiting, then get preoccupied doing something else and completely forget about the auction, only to see it was won at some ridiculously low price! :doh

God BuyItNow is ok, but Reserve price in Auctions W/O BIN is just feckin stupid.

3. Missing out on buying the Energon Dinobots when I saw them the one and only time.

Yup you should have got two, if only to send ME one..

TF2 Lockdown is beyond awesome!

ultrazilla2000 want me to see if I can still find one for you?

Thanks for the offer Liege! But I will graciously decline...I'm an out of work full time student at the moment, so I have to choose my Transformers carefully until I'm done (and hopefully employed!) in April. I'm just glad I've been able to Ebay enough junk recently to get SDCC Blaster and the Seacon set!

I dont even think about customs unless the base toy is awesome. I have done a custom of the single Action AntiHero who has scored the most kills EVER out of ROTFLOCKDOWN..

Archived