Toys you kick yourself daily for not getting..

FREEFALLL666

I wish I had picked up a Bruticus Maximus. When I think about about how many of those I passed up I just wanna hit myself.

Energon/G1?

Energon

Bruticus was G1

Bruticus Maximus was Energon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had picked up a Bruticus Maximus. When I think about about how many of those I passed up I just wanna hit myself.

Energon/G1?

Energon

Bruticus was G1

Bruticus Maximus was Energon

Ah I think of all after G1 as Bruticus Maximus EVEN Ruination..

Though I didnt even SEE any of En Brut..

I kick myself for SELLING a couple...

BW Big Convoy/Magmatron 2/4 pack.

BW Big Convoy.

BW Ravage.

All MIMB were sold before I moved from So. Cal. to "Phat Collectables" just a couple months after they opened. Cool area for shopping, 3 used toy shops, 1 comic shop & a tattoo parlor all on 1 corner :love A couple miles south of Knotts Berry Farm.

Liege, can you take a picture of the connector that breaks easily?

At the moment no. But it's a clear piece on the back of the center grey robot (again their names escape me.

I only have the problem once actualy, I just warn caution because the fit is really tight.

Without it though, the figure wouldn't hold together as well as it does.

I just thought of one:

ROTF Bruticus. He's so expensive now and with the add-on kits on the way I feel sad. Although it doesnt matter much anymore since I had to cancel my preorders :redface

Heres to paying out the ass for them much, much later :beer :(

I just thought of one:

ROTF Bruticus. He's so expensive now and with the add-on kits on the way I feel sad. Although it doesnt matter much anymore since I had to cancel my preorders :redface

Heres to paying out the ass for them much, much later :beer :(

I think they are going to stay around the $50 range. If they are not out by the 15th of August I will re preorder them if they are out, then I will just buy them

$50 is hella expensive for me right now though.

And I missed out on Energon Bruticus Maximus. Not a big deal though as I dont care for the colors anyways. I just wanted ROTF Bruticus because the colors were a little better.

I once saw alternators Swerve and hid it in the store somewhere. Didn't remember to go get it until a week later... and of course it was gone by then.

THIS!

I first committed this sin by passing up Alt Meister and Grimlock - I was lucky enough to get a bubble re-release of Meister...no so much with Grimlock, Wheeljack, Decepticharge, and Swerve.

Other regrets:

Energon Ultra Magnus (Overload repaint) that I passed on endlessly until it was gone,

Energon Ultra Magnus (Kohl's exclusive repaint of Armada Prime)

Energon Rodimus/Prowl police redeco

Energon Downshift (WHEELJACK, DAMMIT! Downshift was all white!)

Classics Ultra Magnus

Classics Prime

Classics Hot Rod

God Ginrai Re-issue and then Powermaster Prime re-issue after that! (A local shop has God Ginrai re-issue with some moisture/humidity package damage for $150...I just can't do it!)

Archived