Toys you kick yourself daily for not getting..

FREEFALLL666

Trypticon was one for me. I wanted him SOOOOO badly for christmas one year and i was super excited cause i saw this massive box in the parents closet. I had a very poor family growing up and to actually get something like him was beyond belief.

I opened it X-mas morning and it turned out to be a Scorponok instead. i was a little beside myself trying to gauge if i should be stoked of not because it totallly wasn't what i was expecting.

After that brief pause, I gave my head a shake and screamed bloody blue murder in excitement.

Still want that Trypticon though.:)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about it again...

Animated Voyager Prime, Megs and purple Shockwave. And then there's Animated Jetfire and Jetstorm...and Ultra Bulkhead!

Sigh. Looooots to catch up on. :tflaugh

Plenty I've not bought in the past that I now wish I'd bought. it's just one of those things that happens in life I s'pose, but here are a few of my "Kickers"

Armada Thundercracker- seen him once and didn't have the cash for him

G1 sunstreaker- It was the week beofre xmas one year. Found him in a newsagents for only £7. But my evil mother wouldn't let me buy him :emo

Movie 07 Grindcore- Damnit I wanted that figure, but didn't have any funds when he was out

Build team in constructicon colours- yet again, no funds when they were around

Movie maniacs large alien queen figure with nest diorama- was such a cool set, just didn't have the cash at the time (yet again)

And many many more. I feel like crying now...... :emo

Not exactly a toy, or qualifying for this thread as I could get one in a day easily but I kinda want one of those Rey Mysterio masks..

Spawn Interlink 6, several times I had seen those in my price range in person but turned em down for transformers, now I can find the transformers I got everywhere online BUT cant find the IL6//

Human Alliance Barricade!!!! Never to be seen in stores again :(

Toys R Us Exclusive RID Scourge (G2 Laser Optimus black repaint).....I remember seeing him saying to myself that looks cool. Then, never saw him again. I didn't get back into collecting Transformers until after that though, when the Hasbro Commemorative re-issues started showing up at TRU, but in hindsight, I wish I would have picked him up. I have the Takara G2 Laser Optimus Reissue, but the black and chrome finish on the RID Scourge figure looks awesome. If only I'd have known.... :tfsad

Toys R Us Exclusive RID Scourge (G2 Laser Optimus black repaint).....I remember seeing him saying to myself that looks cool. Then, never saw him again. I didn't get back into collecting Transformers until after that though, when the Hasbro Commemorative re-issues started showing up at TRU, but in hindsight, I wish I would have picked him up. I have the Takara G2 Laser Optimus Reissue, but the black and chrome finish on the RID Scourge figure looks awesome. If only I'd have known.... :tfsad

oOH Scourge, sheesh I had many opportunities to get him but the 2 week deliverytime from the Orient was too long. I have found teh G2 LOP but I just cant begin to consider getting him, it would feel so much like settling for 2'nd best.

Human Alliance Barricade!!!! Never to be seen in stores again :(

ORDER ONLINE, he is worth it.

oOH Scourge, sheesh I had many opportunities to get him but the 2 week deliverytime from the Orient was too long. I have found teh G2 LOP but I just cant begin to consider getting him, it would feel so much like settling for 2'nd best.

Get him if you can. I always wanted this figure, and now would also love to have RID Scourge. The figure is awesome.

Archived