Power of the AllSpark?

anthonyprime

From the Cell phone at Hoover dam to the Mountain dew Machine and X-box transformations in the first movie, to the kitchen bots of ROTF, why are all of the bots produced directly from the AllSpark BAD????

If this subject was already discussed then I am late to class, but if I could get some help from the TFans I would appreciate it!

Here is my theory, all the technology on earth was based on megatron's circuitry. Thus they are basically tiny parts of him, meaning they in theory would take on his evil personality. Its kinda like those storys of people getting organ transplants and taking on some personality traits of the donor.

Here is my theory, all the technology on earth was based on megatron's circuitry. Thus they are basically tiny parts of him, meaning they in theory would take on his evil personality. Its kinda like those storys of people getting organ transplants and taking on some personality traits of the donor.

Now this has come across my mind once, I DO believe that the "trait" thing could possibly be it, or like my 5 yearold said-"Daddy didnt Megatron have the AllSpark last before losing it and going on a journey to reclaim it?"

I said"yes", and then he said "well if it was a bad guy to use it last to create life or soldiers or whatever then it will most likely make bad guy everytime one is made right"???

And that is why I started this thread, HE CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD!!!!

Yeah but Megatron is no different than any other robot. It is his own "upbringing" and spark that make him what he is, not what he is physically made of. And besides, everything on earth isn't actually made of the same materials as Megatron, just what humans learned from his designs.

I may liken it to the original show where Vector Sigma could bring life to robots. Of course every time that happened, so and so told VS what to do with them. There is no one directing the All Spark what to do when it is creating life. And it is not necessarily evil behaviour it is creating, more like wild creatures.

From the Cell phone at Hoover dam to the Mountain dew Machine and X-box transformations in the first movie, to the kitchen bots of ROTF, why are all of the bots produced directly from the AllSpark BAD????

If this subject was already discussed then I am late to class, but if I could get some help from the TFans I would appreciate it!

I had this conversation with a friend when the movie came out. He had the same idea that the new bots were created "bad"

I told him to think of them like baby animals.

What do baby humans do, they cry and lash

Puppies bite and rip at whatever they get a hold of

Baby horsed buck and kick

Baby cats scratch and claw

The list goes on and on, but the fact is, these things aren't being bad, they're just doing what comes naturaly.

Now take those same habbits and apply them to something born with a full amo clip and the results would be pretty much what we saw in the film concerning the new made bots.

My counter to the idea of them being "bad" is that simply they're new undiciplined life, lashing out the same way any other new lifeform would.

Don't know if thats what the writers were thinking, but I don't care, the logic is simple and proven with every birth.

It's animalistic and scared maybe?

Try dropping a wild Elephant in Downtown LA, see how well that goes.

Then arm it with miniguns and mountain dew cannons :D

I may liken it to the original show where Vector Sigma could bring life to robots. Of course every time that happened, so and so told VS what to do with them. There is no one directing the All Spark what to do when it is creating life. And it is not necessarily evil behaviour it is creating, more like wild creatures.

Yup, same thing in the Beast Wars. The pods could be programmed either way. Let us not forget poor ol' Transmutate.

300px-Transmutate_base.jpg

Yup, same thing in the Beast Wars. The pods could be programmed either way. Let us not forget poor ol' Transmutate.

Yeah but in every instance in the"BayVerse" the AllSpark just has to hit the ground or have its power concentrated to a "funnel" and zap the nearest electronic device, There HAS NEVER been any programming either decepticon or autobot being used when its comes to the AllSpark's power, only to repair -

at least in the "BayVerse" is concerned.

Now with beast wars, it confused me a lil cuz now we have the Matrix(which can give life, and also endless energy) and then also the AllSpark (which can give life to anything???)

The TF artifacts are important to the story, and I know that but when does it all come together??

It seems like the Bayverse is on the same track right?????

I dont know , Maybe we will get a treat in TF3

I think of it this way, Vector Sigma, The Matrix, The Funnel, and all that crap are like control pannels and conduits in a nuclear plant. They're all needed to stem, and control the power suply.

The allspark though is the uranium.

Productive when harnesses with controls, but without them it's just unbound power.

I actualy liked the way the movie handled the allspark. Better then the idiot kid with the stupid key.

Yeah but in every instance in the"BayVerse" the AllSpark just has to hit the ground or have its power concentrated to a "funnel" and zap the nearest electronic device, There HAS NEVER been any programming either decepticon or autobot being used when its comes to the AllSpark's power, only to repair -

at least in the "BayVerse" is concerned.

Now with beast wars, it confused me a lil cuz now we have the Matrix(which can give life, and also endless energy) and then also the AllSpark (which can give life to anything???)

The TF artifacts are important to the story, and I know that but when does it all come together??

It seems like the Bayverse is on the same track right?????

I dont know , Maybe we will get a treat in TF3

Yeah the Allspark mentioned in BW/BM is different than in the movies.

Archived