(SPOILERS) WAR FOR CYBERTRON (SPOILERS)

WereFox2009

Your fave. character to let loose with...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Formers are your top choices to really cut loose with?

• Brawl
    • Megatron
    • SoundWave
    • Breackaway
    • Barricade
    • Optimus
    • Ratchet
    • IronHide
    • BumbleBee
    • SideSwipe
    • WarPath

I've been playing this game non-stop, and i just can't help but get my blood pumping playing certain characters on hard mode. Though i love the autobots i can't help but get an insane thrill blasting my way with brawl... My first time i was runnin and gunnin, I came on a group of elite autobots, and i was screwed... I was empty... So there I was getting pelted and I decided alright, I'm going down... but not alone :fire , I attacked melee style and killed everyone of them. Now I play brawl everytime I get a chance, i also love prime warpath, and sideswipe. So lets hear it folks your faves, and your stories of total glorious carnage!!! :mwahaha :win :win :win :cjdance :tfdance :woot

I don't have the game, but I know what you mean about playing as the bad guy. I used to have the mobile game "Transformers: G1 Awakening", and there was a segment where you could choose to play the Autobot or Decepticon side. Being evil was fun!

I've been playing Warpath right now in the Autobot campaign ( I played Breakaway in the Decepticon campaign ) I love how funny some of Warpath's lines are...Like when they get split up and Optimus asks them to report in with location and Warpath says " I'm at the....err....uhhh....I don't know where I am....." haha.

I've been playing this game non-stop, and i just can't help but get my blood pumping playing certain characters on hard mode. Though i love the autobots i can't help but get an insane thrill blasting my way with brawl... My first time i was runnin and gunnin, I came on a group of elite autobots, and i was screwed... I was empty... So there I was getting pelted and I decided alright, I'm going down... but not alone :fire , I attacked melee style and killed everyone of them. Now I play brawl everytime I get a chance, i also love prime warpath, and sideswipe. So lets hear it folks your faves, and your stories of total glorious carnage!!! :mwahaha :win :win :win :cjdance :tfdance :woot

The game is kind of short on the single player story, but I did enjoy playing the Decepticon missions a lot more than those of the Autobots.

Archived