New Peaugh Video Review: Animated Rodimus

Datastream

Meh....i was excited about Rodimus when i first heard about him almost a year ago for crying out loud. Now that i've had enough time to process the release and eventually not care anymore and move on, this review doesn't change my mind.

Animated sorta sucks anyways.....don't get me wrong....i have some figs and like them but am over it. Rodimus just doesn't bring back the love. To little too late.....plus his proportions are a little too animated for my taste. IMO

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh....i was excited about Rodimus when i first heard about him almost a year ago for crying out loud. Now that i've had enough time to process the release and eventually not care anymore and move on, this review doesn't change my mind.

Animated sorta sucks anyways.....don't get me wrong....i have some figs and like them but am over it. Rodimus just doesn't bring back the love. To little too late.....plus his proportions are a little too animated for my taste. IMO

:agree

i definitely want this figure. though i'm not really into animated anymore.. i'd still like to have him for..a) my animated shelf, and b) cause i love hot rod.

i just hope that there's some way to flip around his forearm exhaust pipes.

:agree

:agree as well.

While I'll still get Ironhide, I too have lost interest in Rodimus. The skinny legs and large torso don't help at all, but it's the face that really bugs me. There's something ape-like about it that doesn't look right on a Transformer. I'm not too crazy about that bow and arrow weapon either.

Looks cool all around, except who the F approved that wheel sculpt for a car like this??? Those would look fine on a plumbers' van but not on a futuristic muscle car.

Rodimus looks fantastic. Much better than crap figures like Cybertron Mode Crapchet, Craparachnia or Asspinator.

I'm guessing someone didn't like a couple figures in the :animated line?

On the other hand I want this figure bad! I hope he's not nearly as hard to find as Animated Arcee!! :damnit

Archived