SPOILERS! New set pics? TF3 in Chicago!

Lord Atmo

Hey dudes whats goin on, this is Jimmy from the TFW boards, you guys got a nice site. I know this is kinda late but I just found your cool site now and after looking around I found this. I know you guys got this post from TFW. Just to let you know after this was posted on our site there was a mix up because some of these pics were actually taken by me, more specfically Prime, the Nascars, and a couple more, they got mixed up with 245ams. About a day or so later it was fixed, still dont know why the mix up happened but oh well, its all good now and just wanted to let you guys know:) I took a ton more pics over the past few weeks so I might post a few. Hey I might check stuff out around here and maybe post some pics of my collections:) Oh and here is the fixed link:) Piece out dudes and hope to chat with a few of you:)

http://www.tfw2005.c...footage-170163/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to know if this "guy" Fuel Truck? is in some way related to Onslaught. Any ideas? I mean, if the NASCAR vehicles (48 is Johnson, 88 is Dale Earnhart Jr.) are Decepticons (which is more likely), they would be more likely to be part of the Stunticons, and if you have them, then there should also be the Combaticons. I mean, who knows. Maybe after Revenge of the Fallen, Starscream could have gone rogue again and built them at some junkyard. And with the destruction(?) of Devestator, Megatron might have created the Menasor to combat Bruticus.

And then the Autobots would need to bulk up to combat these two new combiners.

Those are my ideas. The NASCARs look sweet and would pay big bucks to see them in an actual race. I'd love to see Dale Jr. use his "edge" against that "Hot Rod" Kyle Busch. (enter an evil chuckle here)

Archived