Review: HFTD Jetblade Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
Didn't get enough of the Autobot Alliance subline? Well, it's time has passed. Now you need to get ready for the Hunt For The Decepticons subline. To help you get started, we have a review available for Jetblade, a repaint of Dirge. Stay tuned as more HFTD reviews are coming this weekend!

I picked up the Jetblade figure when Toys R Us had the BoGo on their TF figures and I have to say I like him just as much as I do Dirge.

Their a really nice seeker mold, updated but still a little classics feel to them.

The only problem I have with my Jetblade compared to Dirge is the fake cockpit that snaps onto the front of the chest wants to pop out at the hinge. If it wasn't so small it wouldn't be a problem, but if it goes flying grab a flashlight as you're probably going to need it.

All in all a great figure, but part of me hopes this isn't the default seeker form for all the repaints of those characters.

I like this color scheme a lot better than Dirge's. I didn't see him at Toys'R'Us w/ Sea Attack Ravage and Deluxe Ironhide otherwise I would've grabbed him.

I saw him, along with Smolder, Searchlight, Sea Spray, NO Ratchet, and Payload at Toys R Us. I passed on them and glad I did

I bought Dune Runner for $7.99 to round out my ROTF scouts. I ended up paying $8.70 after tax. Screw that

And the Voyagers were $23.

I want Sea Spray and Jetblade, but I will wait until they are at Walmart or Target. Where they are only $20

I loved the Dirge mold alot that I bought 3 of them when they were on clearance at Target. I am going to make my own ROTF coneheads. If I hadn't bought them already I would have most likely bought this one as well.

I want Sea Spray and Jetblade, but I will wait until they are at Walmart or Target. Where they are only $20

If you got them when it was BoGo it was cheaper than Walmart. They come out to less than $18 a piece. That's the only reason I bought them at TRU.

Too bad MP Grimlock wasn't out that would have been a killer deal.

Is Jetblade part of the first wave of HFTD? Better yet is there a wave breakdown on whats coming out for HFTD and Generations?

The first 3 waves anyway...

First Wave Deluxes: Jetblade, Dlx Ironhide, Sea Attack Ravage, Battle Blades Bumblebee

First Wave Voyagers: Night Ops Ratchet, Payload, Seaspray

First Wave Leaders: Battle Blades Optimus, Starscream

No, they are wave 2 of the Generations line (not Hunt For The Decepticons like Jetblade). The first wave of Generations is only now hitting stores.

Archived