Bumblebee Toys

Damnit Dog

Why is it that I am seeing a trend in making bulky Bumblebee toys. First it was the Animated series where the dlx BB, then Alternity, and now War For Cybertron. I liked all three of these molds but they just seem to be to large for what was a scout class figure at best in the original line. I bring this up because I replaced my Classics BB and CJ with the alternity versions and have now replaced Alternity BB with WFC BB and am now looking at WFC Prime and WFC BB and just cannot get over how out of scale it is in both modes, this is in part to HasTak not releasing Voyager versions of prime and megs. I guess what I am saying is that I shouldnt have sold my classics BB.

IDK, this isn't bothering me. BB has always had a "tummy" and oversized feet, so it seems normal to me.

The only thing kind or standing out a bit on recent BBs are the popeye arms. If anything I wish the could have worked the arm pieces on the WFC figure onto the legs. Battle Blade BB has the same thing.

Still a very nice figures.

The original boxart/Marvel UK look was quite a badass looking bot, the toon was a cross between a sumo and an opera Viking woman. I prefer the little bug' to be the current warrior he looks like.

After I opened and compared WFC Prime to Bumblebee, I wished Prime was Voyager class. Was there any reason given why only deluxes would be released in the Generations line other than "because that's what we're doing"? Seems like they're missing the mark on several, including Prime, Megatron and Darkmount.

He's more detailed, but not really skinny. Mine at least is far from fragile.

If you haven't yet, get the figure (it's a good one) and you see what I mean.

I still think it's weird that he's so much taller then Ironhide.

Don't agree with the whole, this is the best deluxe Bumblebee. Stealth Bumblebee from the first move looks way better. I still might pick this one up, but he is not a priority

Archived